• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MSG to Frac pilots esp NJ Crews!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you are sitting in an FBO with nothing to do, DON'T HOG THE ONLY PC WITH INTERNET!!! Thank you. I'll have another cocktail now.
Did you place a quarter on the computer desk and walk away?

Works in billiards.

Did you place a quarter on the computer desk and walk away?

What a great answer!

I think you may have just invented "FBO" etiquite for Corporate and Fractional pilots!

I think even the thickest skull aviators would get it. At least you would get a "Duh", "whats that for"?

Great job man!

you're a f*cking idiot.....be nice and ask if you can get on. You probly stand there with a "I just pumped the neighbors cat" look on your face then blame it on someone hoggin the PC.....what a waste this thread is.

Wow...did you write this on a really bad day? BEfly obviously had a situation that he had to deal with - perhaps a pilot (from your company, judging by his wording?) who was not polite and did not offer the computer to a fellow aviator wearing a different uniform. Others made viable suggestions to BEfly - you attacked unnecessarily.

I'm glad that other NJ pilots don't share your attitude.

if you need to come on here and voice a problem like that, then you deserve to be attacked.

this is probly one of the top 3 wasted of thread ive even seen.

"can somebody help me, i can't get on a pc at the airport.....wah wah"

pathetic.

all the trouble in the world and this is what's wrecking your day.......grow up.

if you need to come on here and voice a problem like that, then you deserve to be attacked.

this is probly one of the top 3 wasted of thread ive even seen.

"can somebody help me, i can't get on a pc at the airport.....wah wah"

pathetic.

all the trouble in the world and this is what's wrecking your day.......grow up.

"Deserve to be attacked"? I don't think that's ever true.

Perhaps you should take the advise you offer in your last sentence.

Peace, out.

i did...otherwise I never woulda said anything.

this is BS thread.....

just as i call clr del i get some friggin regional on the radio and beat me to it...so now i gotta sit in my crappy g200 and wait....

see where im going with this?.....same $hit.

grow up and get some threapy.

Last edited:
"Deserve to be attacked"? I don't think that's ever true.

Perhaps you should take the advise you offer in your last sentence.

Peace, out.

I don't know about deserved, but he should definetly expect to be attacked.

I totally agree that this is NOT the place for this issue. Deal with the person at the time, don't whine about it on a message board later.

my 2 cents

I bet he posted this message figuring everybody would jump in on the attack like a ritualistic gang bang. I think we learned our lesson children. Grow up and grow a pair and politely ask the kind sir to borrow the computer. Don't come whining to mommy!!

I'm from Boston. We are not, as a rule, overly sensitive and eager to be curious of others' needs. So if you're too much of a pu$$y to ask to use the computer, I'm going to ignore you based on the "survival of the fittest" mentality. Others may call it the a$$hole syndrome. But I don't give a $hit!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back