• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotmiketx

Registerd User
Ok, since being inspired by FearlessFreep, here it is:

Real American Genius

We salute you, Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy.

It's 3 am, but your flight doesn't leave for another 2 hours, you've got time for one more...

Chorus: Still got time to get lucky...

We know you only work 10 days each month so we understand why you don't have time to party on your days off like everyone else...

Chorus: Doooon't tell my wife...or my secret other wife...

So pop another breath mint, Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy, and try not to breathe on your way through security.

Chorus: I can't feel my face...

With your bloodshot eyes, beer belly and fatty liver, you command respect as you stagger through the terminal. Children look up to you, mostly they're scared, but you're living your dream as you try to read the gate signs.

Chorus: What are you lookin' at?

Well Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy, I guess they can smell vodka on your breath. Who knew?

Chorus: Ouch, those handcuffs are too tight...

So I guess you'll have a few years in the slammer to think about your escapades, won't you Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy?

Chorus: Don't call me cupcake...

So we salute you, oh captain of the skies, with your nerves of steel and your giant, red nose. Who needs terrorists to scare the crap out of travelers, we have you, Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy.

Drink responsibly. Anheiser Busch St. Louis, Missouri.

pilotmiketx said:

Real American Genius

It's 3 am, but your flight doesn't leave for another 2 hours, you've got time for one more...

We know you only work 10 days each month so we understand why you don't have time to party on your days off like everyone else...

So pop another breath mint, Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy, and try not to breathe on your way through security.

With your bloodshot eyes, beer belly and fatty liver, you command respect as you stagger through the terminal. Children look up to you, mostly they're scared, but you're living your dream as you try to read the gate signs.

Well Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy, I guess they can smell vodka on your breath. Who knew?

So I guess you'll have a few years in the slammer to think about your escapades, won't you Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy?

So we salute you, oh captain of the skies, with your nerves of steel and your giant, red nose. Who needs terrorists to scare the crap out of travelers, we have you, Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy.

For the T.V. ad they could use Kid C....

He could use the attention

pilotmiketx said:

Real American Genius

:laugh: Pure genius. You got game my friend. :laugh:

I'm Offended!!!!

pilotmiketx said:

NICE! I could hear the music and feel the emotion! Especially the chorus guy!

LMFAO!!!:laugh: :D

Awesome! :D

Excellent work on the song, now you need to get it recorded... Find out who did the Mr. Discount Airline Guy song and send it to them!!!

BushwickBill said:
For the T.V. ad they could use Kid C....

He could use the attention
ROFLMAO!!!!!

You gotta film the video at MIA. It just wouldn't be the same anywhere else. Hey, maybe you could get some of the TSA guys to be extras...TC

Latest resources

Back