• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy

pilotmiketx

Registerd User
Total Time
oodles
Ok, since being inspired by FearlessFreep, here it is:

Real American Genius

We salute you, Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy.

It's 3 am, but your flight doesn't leave for another 2 hours, you've got time for one more...

Chorus: Still got time to get lucky...

We know you only work 10 days each month so we understand why you don't have time to party on your days off like everyone else...

Chorus: Doooon't tell my wife...or my secret other wife...

So pop another breath mint, Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy, and try not to breathe on your way through security.

Chorus: I can't feel my face...

With your bloodshot eyes, beer belly and fatty liver, you command respect as you stagger through the terminal. Children look up to you, mostly they're scared, but you're living your dream as you try to read the gate signs.

Chorus: What are you lookin' at?

Well Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy, I guess they can smell vodka on your breath. Who knew?

Chorus: Ouch, those handcuffs are too tight...

So I guess you'll have a few years in the slammer to think about your escapades, won't you Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy?

Chorus: Don't call me cupcake...

So we salute you, oh captain of the skies, with your nerves of steel and your giant, red nose. Who needs terrorists to scare the crap out of travelers, we have you, Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy.

Drink responsibly. Anheiser Busch St. Louis, Missouri.

BushwickBill

Registered Abuser
Total Time
more
pilotmiketx said:

Real American Genius

It's 3 am, but your flight doesn't leave for another 2 hours, you've got time for one more...

We know you only work 10 days each month so we understand why you don't have time to party on your days off like everyone else...

So pop another breath mint, Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy, and try not to breathe on your way through security.

With your bloodshot eyes, beer belly and fatty liver, you command respect as you stagger through the terminal. Children look up to you, mostly they're scared, but you're living your dream as you try to read the gate signs.

Well Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy, I guess they can smell vodka on your breath. Who knew?

So I guess you'll have a few years in the slammer to think about your escapades, won't you Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy?

So we salute you, oh captain of the skies, with your nerves of steel and your giant, red nose. Who needs terrorists to scare the crap out of travelers, we have you, Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Guy.

For the T.V. ad they could use Kid C....

He could use the attention

sydeseet

Huge Member
Total Time
pilotmiketx said:

Real American Genius

:laugh: Pure genius. You got game my friend. :laugh:

ePilot22

BuyTheTicket~TakeTheRide
Total Time
nfinit
I'm Offended!!!!

pilotmiketx said:

NICE! I could hear the music and feel the emotion! Especially the chorus guy!

LMFAO!!!:laugh: :D

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
Awesome! :D

banned username 2

Banned
Banned User
Excellent work on the song, now you need to get it recorded... Find out who did the Mr. Discount Airline Guy song and send it to them!!!

BushwickBill said:
For the T.V. ad they could use Kid C....

He could use the attention
ROFLMAO!!!!!

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
You gotta film the video at MIA. It just wouldn't be the same anywhere else. Hey, maybe you could get some of the TSA guys to be extras...TC

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
That is awesome! Nice work!!!

skyslug

Oops!
Total Time
>8000
Uh Snakum dear...nice Avatar. Looks suspiciously like mine :)

ATRedneck

Live to fly, fly to live
Total Time
>7000
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

That boy got skillz.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Awesome.:beer:

Let be the first to offer my studio for the recording of this hit!!!!!:D

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
We/they need to come up with one for:

"Mr. Idiot-Criminal Major Airline CEO Guy"

and "Mr. Immoral-No Leadership ALPA President Guy"

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
we're all livin' the dream my friends!!!:beer:

Hey wait. "Mr. Living the Dream Airline Pilot Guy"

Spooky 1

Total Time
Some
pilotmiketx said:

Real American Genius

Yea, so?