Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You still at Eagle labbats?

No. I'm off and gone.

Funny how you only remember the parties in high school not the tests. The same goes for Eagle. I only remember the fun people and MIA, MEM and YOW overnights. If only the reality lived up to the memories.

And like everyone else you meet who left Eagle... let me say it too. It's good to be from there and better to be gone.

No. I'm off and gone.

Funny how you only remember the parties in high school not the tests. The same goes for Eagle. I only remember the fun people and MIA, MEM and YOW overnights. If only the reality lived up to the memories.

And like everyone else you meet who left Eagle... let me say it too. It's good to be from there and better to be gone.

Congrats! You made parole! Tell us what life is like on the outside! :)

I know it's still the same as any other regional but with 8 year long upgrades but it's worth it cuz Eagle is cool it's kind of like you get to tell people you fly a jet for American Airlines Corporation.

No. I'm off and gone.

Well said. Same for me.

Latest resources

Back