Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FOs

DLH run. 5 night a week. ATR42
Show up time 1830 local departure 2000 local, flight to MSP ( 35 minutes flight ), go to Hotel, show up back at 0500 local for a 0630 dep to DLH.
Start on monday night, done saturday morning. As a captain you are 3 weeks on & 1 week off ( obviously you are off when back to dlh on saturday until show up time monday night).
Pay scale look at www.airlinepilotcentral.com it is accurate.
Do not know if the slot as been filled or not.

Hope this help.

Do FOs get any time off besides the weekend?

FO who are assigned a base in this case DLH, are 10 week on/ one week off. If you are a FO floater you are 5 weeks on /1 week off.
Don't yell at me I did not make the rules....

This is partially correct Colt... No FO bid it, but at least one person bid for captain upgrade but was told no.

This is partially correct Colt... No FO bid it, but at least one person bid for captain upgrade but was told no.

Do they have hard mins for upgrade or is it pretty subjective? I'm sure in this market they can get someone with higher qualifications off the street.

Looks like they filled the DLH captain position.

Thank-you for your recent application for the ATR Captain position with Mountain Air Cargo, Inc. While we appreciate your interest in working for us, we regret to inform you that the position has been filled. Thank you again for your interest and we wish you the best of luck in your job search.

Sincerely,

Mountain Air Cargo HR Department

As I said before "I would not believe it until I see it". Well, at least one ex ASA plane was in MEM last Friday. They flew 2 to the maintenance hangar last week. I do not know about the other 2. A total of 4 planes for MAC that will not be ready until next year. Cargo mod, paint, paperwork, etc. They might hire more Captains off the street. Not many more FO’s that are upgradeable in house. Keep trying.

Latest resources

Back