• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mountain Air Cargo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The word is the customer bought 7 out of 8 ( ex ASA atr72 ), in the last couple weeks several airplanes as been ferry to our maintenance base ( this is fact ! ). Who gets what out of this 7 is still just rumors. The earlier rumor was Mac was getting 4 out of them, but now it looks like it might be just 2. No matter what it is good news for the feeders, and one or more feeder is going to hire to fly those birds.

Thanks guys. Any hiring in this economy is good news!

As I said before "I would not believe it until I see it". Well, at least one ex ASA plane was in MEM last Friday. They flew 2 to the maintenance hangar last week. I do not know about the other 2. A total of 4 planes for MAC that will not be ready until next year. Cargo mod, paint, paperwork, etc. They might hire more Captains off the street. Not many more FO’s that are upgradeable in house. Keep trying.

The word is the customer bought 7 out of 8 ( ex ASA atr72 ), in the last couple weeks several airplanes as been ferry to our maintenance base ( this is fact ! ). Who gets what out of this 7 is still just rumors. The earlier rumor was Mac was getting 4 out of them, but now it looks like it might be just 2. No matter what it is good news for the feeders, and one or more feeder is going to hire to fly those birds.

ATR First Officers

Job Tracking ID: 85351-107811
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: May 06, 2011

Job Description: ATR First Officers

Experience and Skills:

• 500 hours PIC
  • 1,500 hours total time
  • 100 Multi-Engine
  • Must possess 1st class medical
Please submit a complete resume with details on certficates, ratings, education, employment history and flight times (total, PIC, multi, instrument in aircraft and cross country)

Additional Information:

Job Level: Entry Level (less than 2 years)

Number of Openings: 10

Years of Experience: Any

Level of Education: Any

Starting Date: ASAP

Job Level: Entry Level (less than 2 years)

Go to: http://airt-mac.submit4jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=85351.viewjobdetail&CID=85351&JID=107811

I heard last week the numbers are more like 6 Captains and 13 FOs needed.

Good luck.

I applied a couple months ago and I got the computer generated response, no call back. I'm typed with experience in the aircraft and just over 7500 TT with all requirements easily met.
Thats the brown stain for ya!!

I applied a couple months ago and I got the computer generated response, no call back. I'm typed with experience in the aircraft and just over 7500 TT with all requirements easily met.
Thats the brown stain for ya!!

You're way overqualified. This is an entry level position at an entry level company; they're prolly thinking you'll bail just as soon as something better comes along, because that's what most people with your quals would do.

If you really really really really want the job you're going to have to convince them that you're not going to bail first chance you get.

That means phone calls.

Latest resources

Back