• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most Junior Jet captains at SkyWest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
im pretty sure your the biggest moron on the face of this earth. but i forgot you are gods only gift to aviation. thank god you are flying. life isnt about haveing 4 stripes on your shoulder or making money. not all people want to go to a major. who cares, but your statement was pretty harsh which really makes you look like the worlds biggest moron. congrats!

Oh oh oh! I must have found one of them!

Yep, I think I'm god's only gift to aviation.....that's me. :rolleyes:

So, could you please point out to me exactly WHERE I stated that life is about having 4 stripes or making money? Thanks.

If you don't upgrade at Skywest for QOL reasons you are the biggest moron on the face of this earth......apparently they have a lot.

Your lover is one of the biggest tools at SKYW. Who are you to decided whats best for the F.O's at SKYW. Why don't you eat a big STFU sandwich.

Last edited:
I agree somewhat with megadeth's sentiments, however, I wouldnt put it so abrasively. If guys or gals want to stay in the right seat for a long while, thats better for those of us that want to upgrade.

I agree somewhat with megadeth's sentiments, however, I wouldnt put it so abrasively. If guys or gals want to stay in the right seat for a long while, thats better for those of us that want to upgrade.

Yeah, what he said.

Um...yes! If you want to work at SWA, UPS and FedEx you NEED to have a minimum of 1000 PIC. At SWA, you need 1300. So, unless you want to be at a regional for the rest of your life or you have a legitimate reason other than "Dude, I am too cool to fly the Brasilia" or "Dude, I have weekends off and I don't want to fly weekends", you are a fool for not taking the upgrade. And, by the way dip$hit, I don't think anyone gets a knock on their door from any airline ever (not even a chick)....but I'd like to hear about it if it's ever happened. The longer you put off getting what, in my opinion, is the hardest flight time to get, it can cost you millions of dollars over the course of your career. But, whatever.....maybe that's the reason I got hired at 30 (with a lot more flight time than the "minimums" by the way) and these morons will still be at Skywest at 40. Of course they will also be complaining about how everyone else is getting the good jobs but them.

Time to get down from your high horse now...I'm sure your gender had nothing whatsoever to do with getting the job! Righhhhhht!!!

Why? Because everyone NEEDS to get the magical 1000 PIC? I think you're a moron if you think SWA, UPS, and FedEx are going to knock on your door when you meet their minimums... Unless you're a chick.

She is a chick. And I agree with her, early upgrade is a good choice.

But everybody's entitled to a different opinion and calling Skywest guys morons sure doesn't make you any friends.

Look, some people have kids, some want to further their education, graduate school for example. That is when staying in the right seat for a better schedule becomes important.

Um...yes! If you want to work at SWA, UPS and FedEx you NEED to have a minimum of 1000 PIC. At SWA, you need 1300. So, unless you want to be at a regional for the rest of your life or you have a legitimate reason other than "Dude, I am too cool to fly the Brasilia" or "Dude, I have weekends off and I don't want to fly weekends", you are a fool for not taking the upgrade. And, by the way dip$hit, I don't think anyone gets a knock on their door from any airline ever (not even a chick)....but I'd like to hear about it if it's ever happened. The longer you put off getting what, in my opinion, is the hardest flight time to get, it can cost you millions of dollars over the course of your career. But, whatever.....maybe that's the reason I got hired at 30 (with a lot more flight time than the "minimums" by the way) and these morons will still be at Skywest at 40. Of course they will also be complaining about how everyone else is getting the good jobs but them.

Mega,

1000 PIC is NOT the hardest flight time to get. Perfect proof are the 25 yr olds upgrading after barely a year at Skywest.

Now flying combat, that is the HARDEST time to get.

It's relative, I would want to be where you are when I'm 30 too. I can't upgrade yet anyway so I guess I feel like whats the rush, so I can be 26 and work for UPS? Maybe that wouldn't be so bad, but I kinda wanna enjoy my youngness and days off while I have them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back