Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PC6flyer

Flying for fun
Are there any LR-60 pilots here interested to work in Moscow? Good pay, ok schedule (30 on 30 off???), accomadations provided, lots of cold beer and hot women.

I am working for a Russian charter company that is expanding with 5 LR-60's on the way in the next year or two. This would be a great oppertunity for a current LR-60 pilot although they will consider all. Mins are 5000 T.T., 1500 M.E. turbine, 250 Multi crew aircraft jet.

PM me with any questions

TC

I am an LR60 type rated pilot and I am origionaly from Moscow. I wish I could jump on this opportunity but alas my wife will not move back to Moscow. We still have family there and visit quite often. Good luck with your search.

I am an LR60 type rated pilot and I am origionaly from Moscow. I wish I could jump on this opportunity but alas my wife will not move back to Moscow. We still have family there and visit quite often. Good luck with your search.

Nice. I was born in Moscow too.

Nice to see another fellow Russian aviator. Good luck in earning all of your ratings and progressing in aviation.

Ye still working on the PPL taking a lot longer than it should. Life keeps getting in the way.
How long did it take you to get 2000hrs?

Latest resources

Back