More US Air recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me continue that for you....

Three years later that good corporate job turns sour when fuel prices skyrocket and earnings are down... Plane gets sold.. back on street..

Fly for freight outfit...see world....get furloughed..

Back looking at what USAir is doing and recall schedule while hoping that you can avoid hauling passengers again??........Oh the agony!!!!:eek:

You gotta see the full story to have the proper perspective on things! Beer fishing and women......yep now that is priceless!:D

Uhmmmmm...

I think you forgot the add...the ....fly for freight outfit, see world, worldly women, and get ruined for a lifetime...HAHAHA

What's AAA

I've followed these US Airways E vs. W threads for a little bit and still haven't caught on to what AAA is & why? Any help for the uninformed? Thank you.

I've followed these US Airways E vs. W threads for a little bit and still haven't caught on to what AAA is & why? Any help for the uninformed? Thank you.

AAA is the identifier for US Airways (East). AAA was taken from the original company that US Air can trace its roots to: All American Aviation, Inc.

What's the deal with a possible 737-800 rumor??? Does anyone feel there is some validity to this???

From a US jumpseater, the lastest bid has 50 recalls but net minus 5 seat positions.

The rumor has it that some on property pilots will get bumped down to the 190 F/O.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back