• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More SWA Govt. Help...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey be easy with Puerto Ricans:rolleyes: I`ve seen more plastic bags carry-on in domestic flights than caribbean flights.:laugh:

I spent almost 10 years flying for a Puerto Rican family. I know a Puerto Rican suitcase when I see one!

I can't wait until we start Newark to San Juan!!! WooHoo. I'm a little too "white" for Old Town in San Juan but DANG I've had some good times there. It'll be fun to do it again being 20 years smarter - if you know what I mean! :eek:

Gup

I spent almost 10 years flying for a Puerto Rican family. I know a Puerto Rican suitcase when I see one!

I can't wait until we start Newark to San Juan!!! WooHoo. I'm a little too "white" for Old Town in San Juan but DANG I've had some good times there. It'll be fun to do it again being 20 years smarter - if you know what I mean! :eek:

Gup

SWA to San Juan??? Now that would be news! Also, I thought the "brilliance" in the SWA business model was to avoid the "busy" city airports in favor of the outlying airports as to avoid delays and crowds...etc. Doesn't seem to be the model any longer.... When is SWA going to go into ORD and ATL?

SWA Low cost airline?

Might not of happened if USair and Delta were not so greedy with the LGA slots.

Really, how dare us do what we want with our slots!

I believe we are the last airline on the list to need "propping up" from the gub'mt.

No, you don't need gov't help, your company gets enough financial help in charging you guys to work there, and with your shabby maint. program.

You just became the world's largest air carrier. Why do you care so much about our little Texas low fare carrier? Is it fair or fare?
Why do you care so much about getting slots into LGA then? Aren't you just a low fare Texas carrier?

You and the General are moving large metal and important people all over the world living a lavish lifestyle in far-off places. Zebra in Johannasburg, coffee in Colombia, the smell of tulips in Holland, fish and chips in London, Curry in Kuwait, mai tai's in Hawaii, fresh ice in Iceland, wodka in Russia, and the list goes on to how awesome your pilots and company are. Can't you just let us have our niche of getting the kids to LBB to see Grandma once a year for $39. Why all the haters!

You forgot crime day in Newark.......You guys will fit right in there!

When I saw this dude's name in red a week or so ago, I was hoping it was permanent. No such luck, I guess...

awwww yeah......back by popular demand......somebody ask for SCOPE???

Really, how dare us do what we want with our slots!

No, you don't need gov't help, your company gets enough financial help in charging you guys to work there, and with your shabby maint. program.

Why do you care so much about getting slots into LGA then? Aren't you just a low fare Texas carrier?

You forgot crime day in Newark.......You guys will fit right in there!

Nahhhh. Don't worry about us in New York/New Joy-see. USair did not worry about us in Baltimore.

Last edited:
I'd love to work for swa. I hate those bass turds. I love taking 50 mile vectors towards juarez for those purple guppies. They must've sent extra cheese and pepperoni pies that day.

Latest resources

Back