• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More recent NetJets News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey BD and others, CapDAD is very predictable. If you don't like his threads, don't read them or (DUH) post on them.

Ya know, all I have done is repeat things I have heard and read, kept my word, looked forward to the future and tried to keep a positive attitude. For that, I get pigeonholed, by a small percentage of you, as being anything from a management stooge to a delusional nut spreading pixie dust and fairytales.

If you are that bitter and/or angry, that you find it necessary to slam and insult me, than go for it. I am happy to be your verbal punching bag. If it helps, I glad to be of service.

I find it sad that some of you are only satisfied after putting others down. Are you so unhappy with your career choices? I doubt this will stop anyone or change anyone's mind, so my point will probably fall on deaf ears.

I'll just keep doing my job, flying our owners and stay happy and positive while doing it. I, for one, am thrilled to be here and am not afraid to share it.

If anyone has a problem with that, or if that embarrasses anyone...well, that's your problem not mine.

Of course that is just my opinion. You'll probably disagree with that to.

Ya know, all I have done is repeat things I have heard and read, kept my word, looked forward to the future and tried to keep a positive attitude. For that, I get pigeonholed, by a small percentage of you, as being anything from a management stooge to a delusional nut spreading pixie dust and fairytales.

If you are that bitter and/or angry, that you find it necessary to slam and insult me, than go for it. I am happy to be your verbal punching bag. If it helps, I glad to be of service.

I find it sad that some of you are only satisfied after putting others down. Are you so unhappy with your career choices? I doubt this will stop anyone or change anyone's mind, so my point will probably fall on deaf ears.

I'll just keep doing my job, flying our owners and stay happy and positive while doing it. I, for one, am thrilled to be here and am not afraid to share it.

If anyone has a problem with that, or if that embarrasses anyone...well, that's your problem not mine.

Of course that is just my opinion. You'll probably disagree with that to.
You need spelling lessons, and quit draggin' me down man!!!!:laugh: :beer:

Latest resources

Back