• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Problems Over Budweiser Ads!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I found the advertisment spot more sardonic or satirical than out and out funny. In some fashion it was a dismaying display of just how un-important and cheapened all of aviation has become in the media. In the end, the media developed the spot so one must consider the source. Were not talking about a large brain trust at these advertising agencies.

Now on a more humorous note what I really would have liked to have heard is "Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Pilot Guy". Now that would have been the penultimate in ironic humor! Imagine a beer company encouraging inebriation on the job; "Here's Another Bud Light For You, Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Pilot Guy!".

I am really amazed that some alcohol manufacturers have not taken advantage of this advertising opportunity! Drunk pilots could now recoup their lost wages with product endorsement spots!

Lest I get flamed to ashes this is all just sarcastic fun!

Take Care & Good Luck To Us All!

FearlessFreep said:
Imagine a beer company encouraging inebriation on the job; "Here's Another Bud Light For You, Mr. Drunk Before Flight Major Airline Pilot Guy!".

And the chorus sings "I can't feel my face..."

I guess Mr. Giant Pocket Knife Inventor wasn't available for comment.

BLing said:
Its amazing how offended people get. Besides that, nobody made mr basketball court sweat wiper uper guy be a mr basketball court sweat wiper uper guy! He chose his profession and should accept any and all blows thrown his way!

:confused: Dude,
You know the Wiper Upper article was a joke - right? I made it up this afternoon. I didn't think I'd fool anyone - guess I was wrong. :D

I personally like to play "Mr. male football cheerleader" for an old friend of mine. He always used to get pretty offended at that one.

Latest resources

Back