• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

8HourPilot

Stormtracker Accucast!!!
I'm a VIP now! :uzi:

Reserve your CRJ Jet Job, Today!!

With the Jet University Guarantee!

Dear Jet University VIP,

Your Guaranteed Jet Job is just a click away!

As a Jet University VIP pilot, we are pleased to present you with an EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW(attached to this email as a Word.doc) of our new Ad to appear in "Flying" Magazine's November issue! Due to an increased demand for Jet University Graduates at our CRJ-200 partner airlines, Jet University has just increased its’ course size from 15 pilots up to 25 pilots maximum.

We would like for you to have FIRST OPPORTUNITY to reserve your Guaranteed Permanent Hire CRJ First Officer Job by acquiring confirmation in one of our limited space classes in October, November or December! Our Jet Hiring Partners have increased your tuition assistance, for this period of high demand, thus reducing your tuition from $26,870 to $19,985 !

The entire October Class space is being reserved for our VIP's!

Call 866.787.5388

Or Register Online at www.JetUniversity.com

So, do these guys that go there put on their resume's that they have a degree from Jet U then apply to Fed Ex and Continental?

WTF is a "Guaranteed Permanent Hire CRJ First Officer"?

Good question.

I'd also like to know why the tuition seems to stay the same, but the price before assistance keeps going up. It's like those used car commercials where they say "This 1974 Beetle ISN'T $198273340987 IT'S $250!!!!!! WHAT A DEAL!"

They are apparently telling people in emails that Pinnacle has a guaranteed order for 60 CRJ-700's.

WTF?

I love their comment on the right-side of the website, "earn over $20 per flight hour." Where do I sign-up? Simply amazing.

Last edited:
I love their comment on the right-side of the website, "earn over $20 per flight hour." Simply amazing.

Whaddya mean? 7-11 doesn't even pay half that......

Whaddya mean? 7-11 doesn't even pay half that......

Well considering that flying at say 80 hours in a month = $1600, where at 7-11 I'd be working 160 hours/month @ $10 = $1,600, even steven. But wait, I can eat the leftover hotdogs that have been on display for 24 hours, then chase it with all the slurpees I want. MMMMMM, hot dogs. Advantage 7-11!

I Love The Smell Of Hot Dogs In The Morning, You Know That Hot Dog Smell .......... Smells Like........ Victoryyyyyy.........

Latest resources

Back