• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More of this stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well considering that flying at say 80 hours in a month = $1600, where at 7-11 I'd be working 160 hours/month @ $10 = $1,600, even steven. But wait, I can eat the leftover hotdogs that have been on display for 24 hours, then chase it with all the slurpees I want. MMMMMM, hot dogs. Advantage 7-11!

don't forget too, they have more than just hot dogs, they have those cheese hot dogs, those hamburger hot dogs...looks like 7-11 just gained a few extra points!

Help me out if I've misunderstood it, but this isn't PFJ like Gulfstream is it? Seems to me that you're paying 20k for CRJ training and a guaranteed job at Pinnacle (for at least a year). You still get paid the standard first year, first officer pay, though - right?

If I understood it correctly, it wouldn't be a bad deal because you wouldn't have to build 100 multi (saving you about $10k) and wouldn't have to get your CFIs (we'll say $5k). All you would be out is the additional $5k.

If I misunderstood, please let me know. I promise this isn't a flame, I'm just curious.

Help me out if I've misunderstood it, but this isn't PFJ like Gulfstream is it? Seems to me that you're paying 20k for CRJ training and a guaranteed job at Pinnacle (for at least a year). You still get paid the standard first year, first officer pay, though - right?

If I understood it correctly, it wouldn't be a bad deal because you wouldn't have to build 100 multi (saving you about $10k) and wouldn't have to get your CFIs (we'll say $5k). All you would be out is the additional $5k.

If I misunderstood, please let me know. I promise this isn't a flame, I'm just curious.

You have misunderstood.

1. Not like Gulfstream
2. No job is guaranteed anywhere
3. No pay
4. Not a deal

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]he Fast Track CRJ200 Training Program combines the extensive Jet University training program along with a guaranteed Part-121 CRJ first officer interview. As a part of the program, you will obtain your ATP, complete more than 260 hours of CRJ200 ground school, and fly CRJ200 simulators for more than 76 hours. Then, upon successful completion of your pre-arranged Part-121 first officer interview you will complete an additional 20 hours of full motion CRJ200 simulator training and fly approximately 675 flight hours in the CRJ200 in your first year on the line. As a Part-121 first officer, you will earn more than $20 per flight hour and fly under code share for a major airline.

To me it just seems like you're paying $20k for regional jet training. Then you get this "guaranteed interview". If you get hired you make the standard first year pay. I realize that it's not a guaranteed job, but I guess I'm just struggling to see how this is any different from some of the other bridge programs out there, such as what ATP offers.

I understand that there is no guarantee of a job, which is why I would never dump money into something like this - but I guess I just don't see how it's any worse than some of the programs being run by more respected schools. If I'm way off here, please let me know.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]he Fast Track CRJ200 Training Program combines the extensive Jet University training program along with a guaranteed Part-121 CRJ first officer interview. As a part of the program, you will obtain your ATP, complete more than 260 hours of CRJ200 ground school, and fly CRJ200 simulators for more than 76 hours. Then, upon successful completion of your pre-arranged Part-121 first officer interview you will complete an additional 20 hours of full motion CRJ200 simulator training and fly approximately 675 flight hours in the CRJ200 in your first year on the line. As a Part-121 first officer, you will earn more than $20 per flight hour and fly under code share for a major airline. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]To me it just seems like you're paying $20k for regional jet training. Then you get this "guaranteed interview". If you get hired you make the standard first year pay. I realize that it's not a guaranteed job, but I guess I'm just struggling to see how this is any different from some of the other bridge programs out there, such as what ATP offers. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I understand that there is no guarantee of a job, which is why I would never dump money into something like this - but I guess I just don't see how it's any worse than some of the programs being run by more respected schools. If I'm way off here, please let me know. [/FONT]

I tell you what, give me 10 dollars and I will gaurantee you an interview with pinnacle. It will save you the 20,000 dollars and you will get the same results

haaa actually I hate hotdogs, but I thought with the thread it went well.

I tell you what, give me 10 dollars and I will gaurantee you an interview with pinnacle. It will save you the 20,000 dollars and you will get the same results

Do I get 76 hours of sim time too? ;)

Seriously, in about 8 months I might like to graduate from DetroitPilot U....Are you guys able to get MEM out of class?

Latest resources

Back