• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More New Hires at FedEx!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And they don't put their drinks on the footrest....

So. . . . where is all of this wonderful training going to hail from once the Boeing is replaced 20 years from now?
I guess the Training department could keep a few -100's and make guys fly them as part of the Captain's Course. . . .

Huck said:
And they don't put their drinks on the footrest....

No kiddin'! :)

I'm averaging about 1 in 4 takeoffs where I have that water bottle fall on my knee when I call for takeoff power!

:)

PseudoName said:
Holy Cow!!! I thought FedEx was hiring experienced pilots. By looking at Wojo's profile, his ATP is still wet. (Sorry Wojo...no offense, but congrats on the job.)

Is FedEx aware that there are thousands of pilots on the street, with tons of time, numerous type ratings and operational experience who NEED a job?

Dear Mr. No Offense,
No offense taken by our friend WOJO. We will speak on his behalf, although he doesn't know we are doing so. He is a liberal card carrying member of the ACLU (the type on which is certainly not wet) and one of the most professional people you may never have the pleasure of working with, or should we say for. I can only assume Wojo has not had time see your posting since he is soooo busy actually working for FedEx. Aside from his initial, generous and friendly posting which was an effort to inform those of us still outside the friendly FedEx confines as to what we all may someday expect if hired, he is currently utilizing the tremendous quality of his flying experience throughout the world, around the boat, and in the transportion of our heroic members of the military, a job he volunteered for, in order to defend your freedom to waste time stabbing strangers via the internet, excelling as a new hire SO for FedEx. We can only assume as pilots for both the navy and various major airlines, that it is the quality not the quantity and definetly not the angry which gets people like Wojo to the show. Best of luck and we hope your experience lands you that dream job especially at FedEx since you would forever be junior to Wojo, or Mr. Wojo to you. Just don't ask us!

V/r
Friends of Wojo
San Diego Alpha Chapter

Friends of WOJO said:
Dear Mr. No Offense,
No offense taken by our friend WOJO. We will speak on his behalf, although he doesn't know we are doing so. He is a liberal card carrying member of the ACLU (the type on which is certainly not wet) and one of the most professional people you may never have the pleasure of working with, or should we say for. I can only assume Wojo has not had time see your posting since he is soooo busy actually working for FedEx. Aside from his initial, generous and friendly posting which was an effort to inform those of us still outside the friendly FedEx confines as to what we all may someday expect if hired, he is currently utilizing the tremendous quality of his flying experience throughout the world, around the boat, and in the transportion of our heroic members of the military, a job he volunteered for, in order to defend your freedom to waste time stabbing strangers via the internet, excelling as a new hire SO for FedEx. We can only assume as pilots for both the navy and various major airlines, that it is the quality not the quantity and definetly not the angry which gets people like Wojo to the show. Best of luck and we hope your experience lands you that dream job especially at FedEx since you would forever be junior to Wojo, or Mr. Wojo to you. Just don't ask us!

V/r
Friends of Wojo
San Diego Alpha Chapter

Jesus!...Let me help hold up that military chip on your shoulder.......

Friends of WOJO said:
Dear Mr. No Offense,

V/r
Friends of Wojo
San Diego Alpha Chapter

Man, and I thought all that stuff in the "gay thread" was gay.
Long cruise, was it?

captain caveman said:
Any official numbers for FY'06 yet?

Have June interviews been scheduled yet?

Haven't heard official numbers (and probably won't), but I do know that calls are going out for at least one June interview date.

Z

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back