• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Mesa UA flying gone!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys, IGNORE SEVEN... He is clueless. Pray for those who have to fly with him/her...
What's to ignore? My points are valid and worth debate and discussion. If you or someone else doesn't agree with my point of view, that's okay. I will repeat myself just in case someone missed my point on the previous posts: I don't care for Mesa Airlines.

What's to ignore? My points are valid and worth debate and discussion. If you or someone else doesn't agree with my point of view, that's okay. I will repeat myself just in case someone missed my point on the previous posts: I don't care for Mesa Airlines.

It has been debated and discussed thousands of times on this forum and the people who hate Mesa will always hate Mesa (fine..who cares) and that is all that needs to be said.The dead horse has been beaten beyond recognition.You made your point..You hate Mesa.. ok, fine we get it !!!move on.Your opinion will not change Mesa Airlines nor will anyone else. Opinions are like A-Holes, everyone has one and they all stink.

You hate Mesa.
Not true. I never stated I "hated" Mesa. I don't respect them, and I think the pilots that choose to work there are hurting the industry and the profession as a whole. The problem with beating a dead horse is the "horse" isn't dead yet. He is still kicking and fighting and trying very hard to get up. It's up to the good guys to see that the horse stays down. It's much better for everyone.

Not true. I never stated I "hated" Mesa. I don't respect them, and I think the pilots that choose to work there are hurting the industry and the profession as a whole. The problem with beating a dead horse is the "horse" isn't dead yet. He is still kicking and fighting and trying very hard to get up. It's up to the good guys to see that the horse stays down. It's much better for everyone.

OK fine ..your right as always just like all the other pilots that hate ,don't respect or whatever the other terms that are used.I keep forgetting that everyone that post something about another pilot group are always the experts on that company and the employees and why they do the things they do. Just enjoy flying your little SF34.Stop stressing about a particular pilot group then your perfect little world will be fine.Well maybe not.

I'm sure you do me in the butt! Get your sister's head out of the way!

Gotta go-there is a board meeting over at DAL, so I'll be humming a lot of johnsons for it, and you know it!
Later skooter

Will someone please just shoot this one-trick-pony?

I am not sure what you were getting at, but myself and a large number of other pilots who did work for Mesa in the 90's applied there because we did not want to support the PFT mindset. I did not apply to any PFT carrier (Comair, ACA, CoEx) I did turn down a Shorts 360 in San Juan with Eagle though. Either way, not all Mesa pilots were there because they could not hire on anywhere else. And to say that pilots who chose Mesa were in come way less than their counterparts at the PFT airlines of the day is incorrect.

I'm not sure why you are addressing your post to me. I am saying I AGREE with you, and have spent more time today than I needed to addressing the skewed logic the "Mesa Sucks" crowd uses to justify their existence. Anyway, enough time wasted......

The ones that "spoke up" did so with their feet.
Still got a few copies of my NO vote from 7 years ago. Now im gettn the boot from net jets and I would rather be living under a bridge than making OrnSTAIN another dime. Seems like yesterday that 92 folks were leaving a month. Best of luck to my friends still there!

Latest resources

Back