• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Furloughs at UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Almost. Unfortunately you're only 1/3 there. You must also sit through another union's strike and endure the F word.

None are enjoyable-especially the last one, but I guess that makes the "Compleat Airline Pilot".

UAL78

...to you and your brethren.

Does this mean that the various United Express carriers will be following suit, or does that mean that they will only do better? Anyone from ACA or Air Whiskey care to comment? How are things over your way?

ACA left UAL, became Independence Air and went out of business.

...Oh wait, you posted that in Jan 2002. Let me catch you up.Bush got a second term, we have a black President now, there are tens of thousands of pilots on the street and there's an iphone app for everything now. Welcome to 2009! Life's GREAT!!!!

...Oh wait, you posted that in Jan 2002. Let me catch you up.Bush got a second term, we have a black President now, there are tens of thousands of pilots on the street and there's an iphone app for everything now. Welcome to 2009! Life's GREAT!!!!
However, CAL is still at the bottom of major carriers in compensation and QOL due to yet another concessionary contract later that year. Nice that some things never change.

Who's the F^%#ng wing nut that needs his head smashed with a pipe wrench. Quit tooling around with 7 year old posts and go play in Oak City rush hour traffic wearing a sign that says "I voted for Obama"

Latest resources

Back