More Furlough Rumblings at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
recalls

I think that most can agree that this rumor it may just be another day on FI. If anything (not bringing anyone hopes up) this can possibly be completely the opposite, may be the are rampig up for recalls. Who knows?

I'd spoken with several guys about this rumor and everyone's opinion are different, but they all agree that Flex has been very busy lately.

Let's hope for the best.

Last edited:
yeah good point, could the "goodly number of additional slots beginning in September" be for recalls? Or did you specifically hear they were for downgrades?

I think the answer to recalls is 'dreamin' although I would like to have it happen dont get me wrong...

But so many of the planes are parked or idle, look at flightaware 606fx sitting in FLL for 25days, 605fx sat in ICT for 10 days, 433fx ADS 52days , 431fx ADS 60days, 429fx parked TUS 30days ago, 430fx parked TUS 100days ago, 510fx (all all 300's prior) parked TUS , 511fx FLL for 28days 512fx ADS for 10days, ...the list goes on and on it doesnt look good for the recall wish at all!

But ouch 608fx leaving BUR for ADS at 1.24am PDT right now, thats not nice, I feel sorry for that crew!

Last edited:
I wish the training slots were for recallees ... but the person who gave me this info--and who, I might add, is not the type of person to traffic in b.s. at all--was adamant that they were not.

I think that most can agree that this rumor it may just be another day on FI. If anything (not bringing anyone hopes up) this can possibly be completely the opposite, may be the are rampig up for recalls. Who knows?

I'd spoken with several guys about this rumor and everyone's opinion are different, but they all agree that Flex has been very busy lately.

Let's hope for the best.

They might think its busy for them, but overall the flying is very slow. Listen to the daily brief and see for yourself.

I wish the training slots were for recallees ... but the person who gave me this info--and who, I might add, is not the type of person to traffic in b.s. at all--was adamant that they were not.

Could it be that they are probably moving crews around to adjust demand? What I mean by this is, some fleets are heavy on crews than others and they need to adjust crew to aircraft ratio to prepare for the season? Come on man!!!... give us some light, I got the honeys, bike, and the beer ready for the weekend and now you putting this crap on my brain.

IN the history of all the other rumors where there is smoke there has been fire, so Dooker I hope you are in fact going to stop this trend of rumors coming true at flex (but with greed in control I am afraid you are probably and unfortunately going to be correct..time will tell)

Could it be that they are probably moving crews around to adjust demand? What I mean by this is, some fleets are heavy on crews than others and they need to adjust crew to aircraft ratio to prepare for the season? Come on man!!!... give us some light, I got the honeys, bike, and the beer ready for the weekend and now you putting this crap on my brain.

Sorry, bro. Not trying to bum you out--just like the guy who told me wasn't trying to bum me out. He just felt I deserved to know, since I'll be one of those affected.

Latest resources

Back