More Freedom flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyChicaga said:
In most of the older model (737-200 through -500) 737s, Mmo is around .76. I believe the CRJ-700 flies at a speed higher than this (around .78?). Consider the cabin, however... in my opinion, the 737 is more comfortable than the CRJ, unless you are in the middle seat!

Actually, about the only thing out there faster than the CRJ 700 is the B777 or the B727, depending on how it's flown. We routinely cruise .80-.83 from FL370-410. We've passed up 73's, 75's and MD80's. Mmo for the 700 is .85M.

Details aside, anyone working for Freedom Airlines SUCKS

Last edited:
A bit slower, but I have not flown them, so can't comment.

WoW,

First class seating on the 700. The line becomes more blurred and so many do not see it. It is not just Mesa that is getting hosed. Y Flying larger jets on 3-4 legs WITH FIRST CLASS,I guess I need to ask the AWA guys, who is feeding who?

AAflyer

Our 700's are all coach. : (

One thing about Freedom pilots:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's all I have to say about that.

Loaf,

That 700 is pretty sweet, I know ours are coach. we cruise at .80-.83 in thye 757/767. I did get up to .88 in the 727 on descent once. It was LOUD, but .88.. Whose your DADDY:)

AAflyer

What part of a 727 aint loud? : )

Gotta luv loud. Especially that trim wheel that sounds like a garbage can lid thrashing around as it spins...

I got pretty loud when that **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** thing would hit me in the knee.
I left a bunch of explicatives that still linger over CLE at 320.

AAflyer

I fly a CRJ 200, the company says we're supposed to cruise at Mach .74 but it'll do .80.

The most I've ever seen is .82, Vme is .85.

Anyone know what a ERJ cruises at?? How about an ARJ??

Slow.

Latest resources

Back