More Freedom flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CRJ700 mods

The CRJ-700 is MUCH more comfortable than the 50. They lowered the floor by 5 inches and raised the ceiling by 7 inches, thus given the pax more leg and elbowroom. The windows seem to be in more of a natural position then on the 50(not so low). All of DCI’s 700’s have the same legroom as the 757’s. So a 2 ½ to 3 hour flight is doable.

Sorry, but your figures are a little off. The CRJ700 floor was dropped by only one inch while the overhead bins and ceiling panelling were modified to create a more "open" feeling in terms of head room while standing. The windows were raised by 3 inches to allow more light into the cabin and facilitate exterior viewing. While the overall adjustments were minor, their effects have a noticable effect - as I can personally atest to as a 6' tall FA. Also, the DCI 700s have the exact same leg room as the DCI 100/200s (with the exception of exit row 14), so the legroom factor didn't change - just as crappy as Y in the rest of the DL and DCI fleet.

skybuda said:
F%&* you, you Freedom bastards, You guys get this letter while we get a letter telling us that it is our falts that we at Mesa are over staffed. The number in the letter is really nice 120, lets see 90 pilots at Freedom and 28 in ground school. Sounds like a preaty close 1 for 1 to me and no I am not talking about airplanes, we already know one crj is parked for eveyone of yours that comes on line. And you dumb sh*t airline pilots can tell JO to stop sending me these letter on how great it is over there and how he cant train his guys fast enough, and yes I mean HIS guys, I have sent him letters back but it doesent seem to get through his thick head. It is also great to be put on the bottom of the list when our aircraft has a MTX issue so they can check you tire pressure, wait for the crapper to be empty because they are waiting for you to come in since you called in range 15 min ago, aircraft to be restocked because your one coke short. OK I will stop know and keep walking with your head down and turning the other way when we see ya in the PHX airport, Joe public really gets a good feeling when they all see their pilots look at nothing but the floor. But then again if they knew what kind of spinless bastards you guys were they may have another feeling. Have fun flying the aircraft I and my friends have worked our asses off for over the last 8 years. But then again you deserve a capt seat you have been in a regional for all of two years now. RIGHT

SB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so angry and....misspelled

Latest resources

Back