Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GogglesPisano

Pawn, in game of life
Just saw the "Situation Room" with Wolf Blitzer on CNN. He gave a link and advised passengers to check runway lengths at their departure and arrival airports.

Be prepared for questions.

fly freight, only stupid questions from crew-sched. if the boxes start asking you've been on duty to long.

Dumbluck said:
fly freight, only stupid questions from crew-sched. if the boxes start asking you've been on duty to long.

now that's funny!

Alright, let's get going on some ideas on how to respond to passengers' inquiries. We're gonna need them for the next few months.

Allow me...

Pax - "Is the runway in XYZ going to be long enough for us to stop without going off the end?"
Pilot - "Well, thanks to our newly installed, state-of-the-art tailhook system, we now only need 800 feet of runway to get stopped...but that's only if we catch the 3-wire. If we miss, I'm afraid we're going off the end. But don't worry...I never miss."

Drag 'chutes, ma'am,
no you don't see them because they auto-retract,
Yes, really
have a nice day

P-Dawg_QX said:
Alright, let's get going on some ideas on how to respond to passengers' inquiries. We're gonna need them for the next few months.

Well, ma'am, with your fat ass on board, there is going to be quite a bit of additional inertia. Yeah, let me crunch some numbers and get back to you.

GogglesPisano said:
Just saw the "Situation Room" with Wolf Blitzer on CNN. He gave a link and advised passengers to check runway lengths at their departure and arrival airports.

Be prepared for questions.
what difference does runway lengths make?

Hell, if a passenger spots a bomb on a plane and exclaims so, the feds will murder them anyway...regardless of runway length.

Latest resources

Back