• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More changes at Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks, IDH! Do include yourself in my card posted above. I have no patience for injustice. The frac pilots and their families have been building the industry and it's time for all those IOUs to be paid and those broken promises kept. My best wishes to you and yours!
NJW

Here Here my good lady

Geronimo4497 said:
I hate to sound like an arss here NJW, but just because something is posted about a fractional company dosen't mean that you have to chime in with your "support". It is getting a little old. Please don't take TOO much offense to this, but you can a just a wee little bit over the top sometimes. :rolleyes:

Dude, from what I see you have not been around the block. NJW needs another outlet but she means well. You people at non union airlines just don't get it, some day you will. Trust me. A lot of people at Netjets got screwed over at other airlines so we are ready to stand up and fight for the future of all pilots

HD, you think I should find another outlet? Be careful what you wish. ;) You see if I did that, I would want my husband to join me. Families do things together, right? If that were to happen, 1108 would lose out on the considerable time and talent my husband is investing in the union for the good of all frac families. That would be unfortunate, as I'm sure many of the NJ pilots would tell you. My interest in the issues makes it easier for me to share my husband's time. Because I believe in the union as much as he does, it can be a priority in our home.

I want to get this thread back on track.

I want to know about all of the drama regarding 136 and the DO's departure.

I want to know where is piaggiop180, angryoneincher called him out on another thread, he showed us his managment spin on it and disappeared.

I want to know about the FAA rumors.

I want to know where is our so called pilot advisory board, and yea I am not getting involved for the simple fact I think its bull, and I could pay the price for speaking out directly.

Dare I say another management tool. They are holding hands and working together for the better good of the fractional aviation industry.

Not buying it! We sold out. some of us.

am I asking too much of the company to address these issues?

come on people speak now or forever hold your peace!

IDF. I, personally, don't have the information that you seek. However, I have a source, or two, that just might. I will be happy to go ask on your behalf because I fully support your right to know.

indefinitehold said:
I want to get this thread back on track.

I want to know about all of the drama regarding 136 and the DO's departure.

I want to know where is piaggiop180, angryoneincher called him out on another thread, he showed us his managment spin on it and disappeared.

I want to know about the FAA rumors.

I want to know where is our so called pilot advisory board, and yea I am not getting involved for the simple fact I think its bull, and I could pay the price for speaking out directly.

Dare I say another management tool. They are holding hands and working together for the better good of the fractional aviation industry.

Not buying it! We sold out. some of us.

am I asking too much of the company to address these issues?

come on people speak now or forever hold your peace!

Of Piaggiop180 wont come out and explain himself. We figured out who he was and he knows he has no honor or credibility among the pilots. As far as selling out, of course we did. The ones who didnt are gone or looking for a new job. Rest assured, people, unless this company is taken over by credible people, it will never be a player in this industry, at least to any one who gives a ********************.

Changes continue

Changes continue.... Today KCDW MX was closed down.
Rumor has it that RV and another mechanic was let go the day before in KRNO.

Does anyone know what is going on?

indefinitehold said:

That's a true statement. Heard from the source that 2 of them got canned a couple days ago.

indefinitehold said:

Yes, its true about the MX guys in RNO. Word is the company offered them up as sacrificial lambs for the whole fiasco with 136SL.

Latest resources

Back