more B757's??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IHaveAPension said:
I wish we would get 757s down in MEM. We need a 727 replacement bad. Maybe we could buy those out from under USAir?

I thought you claimed to work for UPS? You starting to get your stories mixed up with all of your different user names, Rhoid?

I have heard this rumor going around but nothing is ever a fact until it is writing. They are however taking on 3 757 to start flying across the pond to some new European destinations starting this summer.

This is the first I've heard of this, it be nice if it were true, God knows we have several airbus routes that could easily handle 75's. Quack is right about the 3, they join the fleet in May.

RGPilot said:
Anyone hear a rumor about USAirways getting about 12 to 20 additional B757's?

Yes. It is a part of their fleet rationalization. As for where they are coming from who knows -- NWA or DAL would be my guess.

Still somewhat in the rumor stage, but as of yersterday, the number I'm hearing is 15 additional 757's. ( in addition to the 3 we just got)
JetMonkey said:
This is the first I've heard of this, it be nice if it were true, God knows we have several airbus routes that could easily handle 75's. Quack is right about the 3, they join the fleet in May.

Latest resources

Back