• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Money for nothing, copilots for free

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't say this actually suprises me. I posted a job recently and received 100 resumes within hours, with guys offering to fund their own types and relocation without hesitation for what I consider an entry level position. This industry is in a sad state.....

Don't kid yourself, there's some cocksmoker out there who's pushing old women and children out of the way to go sign up for this job. If it comes down to it, he'll cut them a check.
Exactly. I don't really fault the operator on this one. If I thought some chump with no dignity would answer an ad to mow my lawn and wash my car for the privilege of saying they'd done so. I'd post the ad in a heartbeat.

Posting an unpaid position on a job board is an insult only to those with self respect.

Yes that is odd, why with a salary then, and not one now?

Look for more pathetic stories as the economy continues to unravel. What a brilliant short-sighted idea.

Company:Confidential Position:Citation Bravo "SIC" Non-Paid Position Type:Flight Crew Location:Scottsdale AZ Salary:Expenses Only
Description:We are currently seeking a part –time, on demand SIC for our Citation Bravo part 91 operation. Captain is single pilot qualified but we occasionally have trips that our bosses prefer to have two pilots aboard. This is time-building / learning / traveling opportunity and is NOT PAID. ALL expenses are covered including 4 star hotels, meals, rental cars, and other fun opportunities! We usually fly one leg / day and the flights are for the most part short and easy and fun. [email protected]
I think this might be the same guy that was on here a while ago bragging how he loves the fact that he gets to do so many visual approaches into KSDL. With solid skills like that, it sounds like a really safe operation! Maybe the owner should think twice about putting some 250 hour CFI in a jet with a captain who loves the complexity of conducting visual approaches so much?

Job Detail<< Back Member Options: [ Watch This Job ] [ Apply Online ] [ Email to Friend ] [ View Similar Jobs ] Job InformationDate Posted: 1/3/2009
Company:Confidential Position:CE650 First Officer Position Type:Corporate Pilot Location:Southern NM Salary:$45-$50K per year
Description:Citation 650 SIC needed for Part 91 corporate flight department based in Southern New Mexico. Position is a salaried position averaging approximately 250 to 300 flight hours per year with 8 to 10 RONs per month. Position is for a two man department with no additional duties outside of the department. Position requires relocation to Southern NM. Position requires following minimum requirements: 2,000 hours TT and 500 hours MEL. More interested in the right candidate instead of Current and qualified. Position may be available as early as Feb 1st and training to be completed at Simuflite for an SIC type rating. Salary is $45-50K and unfortunately no benefits. To apply, please email reusme to: [email protected] - Please NO Fax / Mail or calls.
Contact Information
Contact Name:N/A Phone:N/A Fax:N/A Email:[email protected]

No Thanks, I'll work for free!!!

Latest resources

Back