MOAB results are out!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bid Etc.

Anybody notice that Mem A300 Capt went more junior than Mem MD11 Capt this time? A reversal from the bid last year, wonder if it's the increased A300 aircraft buys or the union position that MD11 will be a separate/higher pay scale in the next contract. Probably both.

Here is an eye opener. My crashpad roomate with 1 3/4 years on campus was awarded ANC MD 11 at 60%, "Holy Asian route structure growth, batman!" For the new folks, that means he'll have 40% of the FOs there junior to him at the end of training cycle. Amazing.

Wanted to be the first to ask, "when is the training letter coming out?"

Last edited:
Ninerfan said:
Wanted to be the first to ask, "when is the training letter coming out?" 7-10 days, right?
Is the training letter only for bid moves or does it also cover newhire training slots?

Ninerfan said:
Anybody notice that Mem A300 Capt went more junior than Mem MD11 Capt this time? A reversal from the bid last year, wonder if it's the increased A300 aircraft buys or the union position that MD11 will be a separate/higher pay scale in the next contract. Probably both.

Here is an eye opener. My crashpad roomate with 1 3/4 years on campus was awarded ANC MD 11 at 60%, "Holy Asian route structure growth, batman!" For the new folks, that means he'll have 40% of the FOs there junior to him at the end of training cycle. Amazing.

I wouldn't read much into the 100 number difference in seniority between bus and maddog Capts. Its common to see small differences in senority like that.

As far as Anc...I think it went junior because almost everyone in this bid could hold a memphis FO widebody slot. I have heard the flying out on ANC is good (if you want international)...but the commute can be awful.

Beak,
Good to hear from you. Hurry up and get that Meet and Greet scheduled so you can get down here and drink a beer with me! Hope all is well, and good luck!!

New intel results in my changing my bet on first class dates for poolies.

5/22 & 5/29

Any takers?

Last edited:
Ninerfan said:

I'm 7 months on property and will be 60th percentile in ANC. Way better than I had thought. Good times, good times.....

Same about 7 months on property and I am about 10 away from 60% in Mempho, gotta love the movement...

Hey WorldonTime,

You better buy a house with some extra rooms because I have a feeling I'm moving in....like it or not! Stock the fridge with Keystones please.

Rusty Nail said:
Hey WorldonTime,

You better buy a house with some extra rooms because I have a feeling I'm moving in....like it or not! Stock the fridge with Keystones please.

Keystones...????!!!????

Latest resources

Back