• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MMSD Handlers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Handlers! For an airport like MMSD? Has it gotten that sissified out there?

We used to fly cargo and air ambulance missions to Los Nowhere in the middle of the night without handlers. Does someone else file your flightplan too?

Call the FBO and ask for Victor, Adrian, or Edgar. Any one of them will do a great job for you. If you call a handling service, it's one of these guys they'll likely call anyway. Been using 'em for years. They're all good.

We just used ICCS down there a month ago and everything went pretty smooth. Plus our handler was pretty hot! What happened to you guys?

We couldn't get fuel for nearly 5 hours. Left an hour late because of that. Then, they billed us for double what we ordered and they refuse to refund the money even though I sent them a copy of the ASA receipt that I signed that said I only took 1600 liters. Our handler lost our single entry permit, so I had to get another while I filed my own flight plan because I never saw the handler after 10 am (we left at 3pm). The flight plan didn't go through because the handler didn't sign off on it (which I don't understand). The entire trip home was a disaster and it all goes right back to ICCS. I'm done with them.

We used to fly cargo and air ambulance missions to Los Nowhere in the middle of the night without handlers. Does someone else file your flightplan too?

Hey, thanks for the mature response. That was really appreciated.

Just so you understand, the owner's last pilot dicked up a flight to Mexico once and so the owner requires a handler. No skin off my teeth, they are supposed to make my life easier.

But, hey, if you have some more of your pattented mature responses and self-righteous indignation, I'd love to hear it. It really is helpful. Very constructive.

Wow, so you are an aviation God arent you. I bet you walk back and forth to the airport uphill both ways in the snow everyday too. How can we all be more like you?

you gotta grease those fellas down there......$100 cash goes a long way to getting your way in mexico....Ill tip $50 and I dont have to do anything.

no problems there so far.

Four Benjamins usually insures a smooth transition down there with adequate advance contact by our Flight Coordinator. Yeah, I am sisified Abelone. :)

Last edited:
Four Benjamins usually insures a smooth transition down there with adequate advance contact by our Flight Coordinator. Yeah, I am sisified Abelone. :)

Count me too.......I'm sisfied!:rolleyes:

Cash is King, KSU A. Hope you didn't d!ck up this trip and not bring dinero for bribes.?

Did you tip the Handler?

If not that's why you got hosed. My guess is you don't go down there often and the Handlers know it. First thing out of your pocket shouldn't be a passport, it should be $50-$100 and you'll get excellent service. Which is what that tip is paying for....

Latest resources

Back