• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mitusbishi Jets to come with Anti Sleep Alarms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those Japs have thought of everything. What will this mean for pilots? No doubt they will have to increase the pilot rest. Discuss.

Maybe they know their launch customer is TSA and they are planning for everything?

Oh wait what am I thinking! I bet old uncle hooley has them removed to save money. My guess is they will come with 1 FMS, no AP, and wicker chairs for seats.

This option is not new and has been available on Boeing models since the 80's, the 727 I think even had a mod post production. Although ours never had it I want to say some of Uniteds or TWAs did, but now I'm burning useless braincells so I'll quit.

The MU2 has this built into the autopilot. It uses strong G forces at random times to make sure you are awake and your finger is near the 'red button.'

Those Japs have thought of everything. What will this mean for pilots? No doubt they will have to increase the pilot rest. Discuss.

"Jap's" is a derogatory term. I know you don't mean it in a racist way, but just saying.

Mesa won't be around when this plane comes out so why the anti-sleep alarm? Unless mainline plans on flying them.

You probably didn't intend it to be, but the term you used to apply to Japanese is generally seen as offensive to them.. Since you can't edit your post, a clarification of your intent will suffice.
Everything about CX is offensive, being a Hulas felcher and not bathing are just a few of his finer qualities, along with being a racist.
PBR

Sorry about that, Japanese. Not Japs, Japs is used as a derogatory term to conjure up images of WW2. I should have known considering I saw that Michael Man film. No doubt this Mitsubishi jet will be very nice, I hope it will have the extras that Japanese machinery is famous for like the talking toilet.

Latest resources

Back