• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Millington Saabs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We lease those saabs from a delware bank. because we are not in chapter 11 we are not able to renegotiate those lease paymants that we pay. so we could not renegotiate the payments with mesaba. its our loss, but they are looking for another carrier for them, but the payments are high on them so no takers yet.

IHateMgmt said:
Just a simple observation based off your avatars; 405, a XJ dispatcher, is telling XJWRENCH, a XJ mx, which XJ aircraft are more reliable. Sounds pretty arrogant to me.

Arrogant? You made the assumption yourself that I am telling XJWRENCH about his job. That is not the case at all.

When I dispatched the Saab B models at 9E, they seemed pretty reliable. That's all I was saying.

When I dispatched the Saab B models at 9E, they seemed pretty reliable. That's all I was saying.

Saabs at 9E reliable??? From a dispatcher perspective I can fathom that but the fact is that they were all broken all the time and nobody cared.

DoinTime said:
Saabs at 9E reliable??? From a dispatcher perspective I can fathom that but the fact is that they were all broken all the time and nobody cared.

I never flew them so you would know better than I would. They APPEARED to be decent airplanes. Guess I was wrong.

I drove up to NQA a few days ago and all of the PX Saab's were there just sitting on the ramp half wrapped up for storage. I'm sure no one cares. I just thought I'd post it.

so how many are there? We only have 3 of the saabs with the "PX" tail numbers around the property. How many are left?

so how many are there? We only have 3 of the saabs with the "PX" tail numbers around the property. How many are left?

Theres about 4 or 5 more parked in Millington outside of the 3 that colgan already has on property...I flew in the last one we took out of there and got a good look around...atleast 2 of the ones that were on the tarmac had parts mising (Props, engine, etc)

Latest resources

Back