Midwest ungetting new aircrafts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as opposed to you skywest wh0res?

one can only hope so, that's the fleet that should be parked, not the 80's.

I don’t think 21 RJ’s will continue to feed 25 717’s, but isn't the Midwest Connect stuff making money? I'm not sure what SkyWest or it's pilots have to do with this. Blame Timmy for not growing your operation or flying airplanes around that are killing you in fuel and maintainence.

Last edited:

I don’t think 21 RJ’s will continue to feed 25 717’s, but isn't the Midwest Connect stuff making money? I'm not sure what SkyWest or it's pilots have to do with this. Blame Timmy for not growing your operation or flying airplanes around that are killing you in fuel and maintainence.

You think 50-seat RJs are making money? Keep dreaming.

It wasn't when they shut down Skyway. In January (when oil was cheap:rolleyes:), I believe TH or DR said that it was not performing as they had hoped. The last time I remember TH saying that the Skywest op was in the black was last June (after Skyway paid for all the ground equipment).

My only hope now is that the rumor of buying some of AirTran's 717 is true.

As much as I wish the best for you guys, I hope that rumor isn't true. :)

Uhhhhhhhh, I wasn't aware that we were in trouble.

However, now that my stellar mgmt team has brought this to my attention we are going to revolutionize the industry.

Signed your clueless leader. Timmy

Good luck to us all in the industry.

Latest resources

Back