• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Stops Flying (it's own planes)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you kidding? Republic of old was a merger of Grits and Duck aka Southern and North Central with ops in MEM, DTW and MSP.

Furloughed MIDEX

LOL. True enough Red book Green book. That was a nice merger. My post was suppose to question the sence of entitlement that airline pilots tend to have.

LOL. True enough Red book Green book. That was a nice merger. My post was suppose to question the sence of entitlement that airline pilots tend to have.

You're trying to compare a Carnivore to VEGAN. Two totally different animals; simply no comparison! Totally irrelevant.

LOL, you left out the part were we at Comair put our careers on the line by walking out for 89 days back in 2001 just to have the Repubic scum bags stab us in the back by under cutting our contract because your MEC told you that if you accept the offer, you would get a lot of Delta flying.
That is the true essence of the Repubic pilot group.
You guys actually intentionally under cut our contract so you could fly shiny new jets with no thought what so ever of the damage it would do to our flying careers. A selfish and short sighted thing we at Comair think of every time we see any of you worthless pukes.
I am going to throw a party when those two new Airlines your company just took over drain all your cash and you all lose your jobs.
..hope I wasn't too harsh.

minimaniac had a really good post. Hopefully the ALPA and the Republic MEC extends good terms under the integration. I think anything less than DOH would be insulting. The YX pilots put in their time and deserve it.

LOL, you left out the part were we at Comair put our careers on the line by walking out for 89 days back in 2001 just to have the Repubic scum bags stab us in the back by under cutting our contract because your MEC told you that if you accept the offer, you would get a lot of Delta flying.
That is the true essence of the Repubic pilot group.
You guys actually intentionally under cut our contract so you could fly shiny new jets with no thought what so ever of the damage it would do to our flying careers. A selfish and short sighted thing we at Comair think of every time we see any of you worthless pukes.
I am going to throw a party when those two new Airlines your company just took over drain all your cash and you all lose your jobs.
..hope I wasn't too harsh.

And YOU left out the part about buy-a-job at Comair.No RAH pilot group took a paycut-you DID ! Your comrades PAID to fly a shiny CRJ,is that too harsh cupcake ?

And YOU left out the part about buy-a-job at Comair.No RAH pilot group took a paycut-you DID ! Your comrades PAID to fly a shiny CRJ,is that too harsh cupcake ?

chq was pft for about as long as comair.

if my memory serves me right the only non pft airlines in the pre 911 world were:

allegheny, pdt, tsa, eagle, horizon, cape air and air wiss

Last edited:
Possibly the worst post of the year. No pilots at OH took a pay cut. Try to remeber what our contract was before BK. Next go back and look at what happened in BK they took your contract and all the other crap ones in DCI and said you need to be closer to these wages and rules. We then said F off, they said Mr. Judge can we throw out their contract because the pilots of CHQ, skywest, mesa, have much lower wages and no where close to the work rules we are bound by in this contract, the judge in turn said lets have a couple of sessions in the court room but don't worry I'll do as we always do, I'll let you throw out there contract. After a month he said "pilots" you are paid way to much compared to the other DCI carriers. We then went back to the table and were given a deadline day came and shamefully 50.01 voted yes. But ahhhh wait the FLT atts stood up to the company next and the company had to renigotiate with us, then in turn we got a little more from the company. Now even after BK our FO's make between 4 and 6 dollars more than yours. Hows that quick upgrade? Our capts took huge paycuts and lost retirements, but most of our Capts are topped out or close to it so they basically make more then your capts, don't boast about your 18 yr wages you guys got those (still below the pre bk comair rates, thanks) because not really anyone is at those wages. Finally your holding company just bought Midwest which will/is going by the way side, so that equals nothing, and they bought Frontier, which good company too bad they have to deal with RP, but I don't know if you looked at loads this week, but they sucked for everyone and when RP starts burning up its remaining money they will have to decide keep regional side or sell frontier or something because you will lose money. In finishing nice job not knowing everyone paid for training before 9/11. Now F off Cupcake. And who uses that expression cupcake, do you have spiked hair and oakleys?

Possibly the worst post of the year. YOURS

Indeed.

BUT, why do you have that mannish-looking "girl" in a bikini as your avatar.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back