Midwest Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so what is it? you support:

a) the complete separation of F9 but completely abrogates the RAH pilots contract.
b) RAH which completely abrogates the MEH pilots contract with every 190 that says Midwest on it.
I have been vocal that I think our negotiating team needs to get everything we can included for the Midwest crews. What we have been told however is that there is not any leverage there to be had. I would like to see something that provides for one list. But with protections in place that all pilots in the new list will fly equipment comparable to their equipment at the time of purchase. This keeps career expectations intact for all groups, and allows for any 'large' aircraft growth to go to the MEH and FP groups, and any 'small' aircraft growth to go to the RAH groups.

Republic taking delivery of E190's. Which seats as many if not more than the 717 that it's replacing at MidEx. I don't see where a MidEx pilot would be awarded any "large plane growth". But I really do think that particular group is going to get left behind.

Sounds like someone needs to get some lawyers and test Alleghany-Mohawk ....something about Fair treatment

Allegheny-Mohawk deals with fair and equitable INTEGRATION, not treatment. Until there is an integration, each side will be contentious towards each other. And since A-M does not really quantify fair and equitable, no lawyer can really argue with an arbitrators decision, unless it is a complete staple.

This is why I thought they got some from Expressjet/CAL...

08/22/2009 Chautauqua EMB-135LR N11526 145410 LF Continental 7/14/09
08/22/2009 Chautauqua EMB-135LR N15527 145413 LF Continental 7/14/09
08/22/2009 Chautauqua EMB-135LR N12528 145504 LF Continental 7/14/09
08/22/2009 Chautauqua EMB-135LR N28529 145512 LF Continental 7/14/09
08/22/2009 Chautauqua EMB-135LR N12530 145533 LF Continental 7/14/09

08/22/2009 ExpressJet EMB-135LR N11526 145410 RT Continental
08/22/2009 ExpressJet EMB-135LR N15527 145413 RT Continental
08/22/2009 ExpressJet EMB-135LR N12528 145504 RT Continental
08/22/2009 ExpressJet EMB-135LR N28529 145512 RT Continental
08/22/2009 ExpressJet EMB-135LR N12530 145533 RT Continental

So going from a 32 seat 328 to a 35 seat Embraer is supposed to be the answer to their troubles????

...RAH pilots coninue there deafening silence.

What would be the point of speaking up? Heels are dug in, opinions are formed nobody is going to change their minds and nobody can convince anyone to do so. So what would be the point? To try to argue reasonably?

On FI?

Sure. :laugh::rolleyes:

And if you listened carefully, you might could just barely pick up the sound of a RAH pilot; but for the most part all anyone can really hear is a sea of noise.

Since you are a FLIGHT ATTENDANT, how do you know so much about all the airlines of the world and all their problems.
Um, since your an a$$ clown what would you know about all the airlines of the world and all their problems? Oh, that's right...you're a pilot; who lives to post on FlightInfo. Silly me.

I have know way of knowing if RAH would have flown the exact same routes as Midwest or not and I suppose it's a "mute" point at this juncture.

Unfortunately, the company seemed to enjoy the best of both worlds as senior pilots hung on and flew to the "last day" at their rates and facilitated the transfer over to RAH rather than accept RAH rates themselves.

The famous "Full Pay to the Last Day!"

And, Full of LUV, please forgive me. I'm not trying to poke fun at your malaprops but it kills me that pilots have a really bad habit of putting FA's down (see post from T2Bus) for being stupid and wanting a career in flying--and then I see that kind of stuff all over the board.

I'm not one to jump on typos...but damn, wrong word choices are pretty freakin' funny from pilot know-it-alls!

Latest resources

Back