• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest looking for 50 seat A/C

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe it. I bring up the blumpkin and no one bites! Don't make me include the spicey stanley or the the fish eye! I have to go mow my lawn now.

tuna said:
I can't believe it. I bring up the blumpkin and no one bites! Don't make me include the spicey stanley or the the fish eye! I have to go mow my lawn now.

how 'bout the Tony Danza?

Tuna!
I have no Idea what the hell your talking about.
What the hell is the Blumpkin?
Tell me when you see me next.

wtf tuna? even i dont know what the blumpkin is! what about halverson?

EX_CV580FR8Dawg said:
wtf tuna? even i dont know what the blumpkin is! what about halverson?
Oh my god! I can't tell you what a blumpkin is on this site! Next time you see Halverson, ask him about Clyde. I will at least, touch upon the "dog in a bathtub"
I know that I am going to hell but, you are all coming with me. I'll drive the bus.

I laughed so hard on that one that I have to ask; are farts supposed to be lumpy? I have to go mow my lawn now.
Remember boys and girls, Tuna IS the devil!

I laughed so hard on that one that I have to ask; are farts supposed to be lumpy? I have to go mow my lawn now.
Remember boys and girls, Tuna IS the devil!

Looks like we bought at least 1 Jet, hopefully at least 1 more on the way. Some FO's got a message today saying that there are more 328 classes coming up in the next few months.

To: All Skyway and Midwest Airlines Employees
Date: August 3, 2006
From: David Reeve, Chairman of the Board -- Skyway Airlines
Subject: 328JET Fleet

I am pleased to share the great news that we have signed a letter of intent to acquire a 328JET regional jet. Additionally, we are beginning negotiations to acquire a second 328JET. This would expand our fleet of regional jets from 10 to 12.

Both aircraft were formerly operated by Atlantic Coast Airlines under a codeshare agreement with Delta Airlines.

On the first jet, we have completed the technical inspection and records review, and only need to complete a purchase agreement to finalize the deal -- a process we expect to complete in the next 45 days. After completion of maintenance work, refurbishment and painting in the Midwest Connect livery, we hope to put the plane into revenue service later this year.

We will inform you of the status of the second jet as we progress through negotiations.

At this time, our plan is to use these aircraft in existing Midwest Connect markets.

Does anybody know if they are going to pull ONLY current FOs for the new jet classes and/or people from the pool? Ive been in a pool since Feb and really wondering if I'll ever get a call??? Thanks for the help!

Spinn555 said:
Does anybody know if they are going to pull ONLY current FOs for the new jet classes and/or people from the pool? Ive been in a pool since Feb and really wondering if I'll ever get a call??? Thanks for the help!

Just get another job, you don't wanna work with Tuna or 580 they both smell funny and like molesting farm animals.

signed
a reformed pig molester

Latest resources

Back