• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest looking for 50 seat A/C

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I doubt they are going to pull from the pool. My guess is that they will take current Beech FO's and move them to the Jet gradually so they can phase out the Beech's. If your in the pool at Skyway, I would strongly suggest sending out applications elsewhere because I doubt you will hear the phone ring anytime soon.

ditto Mr. G's comments...look elsewhere! Yo weren't supossed to let the sheep outta the bag Joey!

jobear said:
Just get another job, you don't wanna work with Tuna or 580 they both smell funny and like molesting farm animals.

signed
a reformed pig molester

That explains why you had that jar of peanutbutter when you wanted to come over and play with Lucky-puppy. You sick little man, you! Go find a sheep and leave my dog alone.

How's the kool aid lately?

Hey all....I see they axed La Crosse...to many complaints about 580 drinken' all the beverages and hitten' on all the ladies out there I imagine...doh! Keep the faith boys! I see only blue skies ahead (but that's just because I take an occasional sip from the blue juice I smuggled out.)

Last edited:
Yeah Too many nights out at the Library and Brothers! At least I never fell in top the river;-)

Latest resources

Back