Midwest looking for 50 seat A/C

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alchemy said:
XJet won't lose any CO flying eh?? On the contrary, XJET is losing 700 pilot jobs worth of CO flying. XJET will be DESPERATE to place these aircraft. They are coming at their pilots with a contract extension. Chautauqua and Continental are screwing XJET now they will have to try to screw someone else (skyway, eagle, transtates, whoever) to survive. Sucks for you guys, I wish your pilot group could keep that flying, you are a great pilot group.

CHQ is screwing Xjet huh? You didn't see us taking any concessions to "steal" your flying and we weren't the lowest bidder either. Not even close to it. If that's the case we are getting screwed by Freedom (Mesa) as they are taking all of CHQ's flying down in Florida. It's a viscious cycle my friend. Welcome to the world of free market aviation.

EX_CV580FR8Dawg said:
so we arent going to have any more classes?:rolleyes:

Even if we did, what difference would it make? I think they should pay protect people so they won't leave before all of this crap goes down in another year.

propsync you little girl...... are you angry that you did not get hired anywhere else?

metroplex said:
propsync you little girl...... are you angry that you did not get hired anywhere else?

Yeah, but I never applied at any of those places. Nice try.

Propsync said:
Even if we did, what difference would it make? I think they should pay protect people so they won't leave before all of this crap goes down in another year.

Sarcasm propsync...sarcasm.... I guess it wasnt evident?

I heard that also, but I dont think that they are looking for RJ's for the connect routes, but to take the place of some of the others. I heard rumor that ASA put some interest in it. Dont know what that means if anyithing.

more juicy rumor

Just heard from no credible source that AWAC may have shot themselves in the foot hiring Rankin. Aparently, he did not leave on fantastic terms, source would not go into details. I have never heard of an airline sinking a business deal due to personnel conficts but I guess there always a first time. Also Skyway has or will soon purchase 2 more Jets with options for 5 more? Don't know about the credibility on that one either. On a counter rumor note: Reps from the a/c oven company visited ATW about 2 weeks ago. that one was confirmed by VP on company web board.
i love this drama.

DD

DASHDRIVER said:
Just heard from no credible source that AWAC may have shot themselves in the foot hiring Rankin. Aparently, he did not leave on fantastic terms, source would not go into details. I have never heard of an airline sinking a business deal due to personnel conficts but I guess there always a first time. Also Skyway has or will soon purchase 2 more Jets with options for 5 more? Don't know about the credibility on that one either. On a counter rumor note: Reps from the a/c oven company visited ATW about 2 weeks ago. that one was confirmed by VP on company web board.
i love this drama.

DD
Rankin was asked by Midwest to recuse himself from influencing any decision either way. Just thought I would throw that info out there, not that it really means anything. This was straight from Kevin L.

Latest resources

Back