Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey koolaid man! Joe=FUBAR

Propsync said:
Wow, where to begin. Do you get a discount on the kool-aid? That's a good start.

Just posted facts boss. No Koolaid included. Hit a nerve or something there cheif?

Now there have been rumors of Skyway moving to MCI and the new carrier being based in MKE. Sounds like fun, and a lot of money on moving expenses. As for them STEALING our flying, what a bunch of horse crap. THere is no way that SYX can bring on a third fleet type. The only way to drop the Beechcraft is to have the Dork's cover that flying, then have another carrier cover the 328 flying. Then we have 1 type, and the ability to look at 50 seat flying on our routes to see if it is worthwhile. Then we are in a position to buy a different type, which will probably eventually take over the 328 as well, and expand.

248....go fly your 717 or something! How's class?

Superpilot92 said:
Just posted facts boss. No Koolaid included. Hit a nerve or something there cheif?
Ya der you hit a nerve der once.

Superpilot92 said:

No chef, not a bit. I was employing an oft-used tactic called sarcasam. You missed it. You see, it's funny because your posts seem to point to:

1. Oh yeah, XJET's gettin's all 25. No less.
2. Midwest is only talking to XJET.

If you (or any of the other carriers, I think at least 5 or 6, that have meetings in Aug. with Midwest) end up with 25, we'd shut down.

I employed that sarcasm also because you just don't get it. I have more than resigned the fact that I won't be flying a 50 seater at Skyway for a while. This whole thing is mainly due to consistantly bad fleet decisions at Midwest. On top of that, if everyone hangs out until the last beech is gone, there will be furloughs. Your pomp exceeds the circumstance here. If you would have said "Sucks for you guys, I wish your pilot group could keep that flying, you are a great group", THEN ended up with our flying, fine. But you seem to act as if you could care less who sits in the front seats here. You didn't see any of us bagging on you when you all would lose 69 airplanes FOR SURE. It sounds now like you won't lose any CO flying. You really shouldn't believe anything that comes out of your CEO's mouth.

Someone talked about the hanger. Yeah, I think the plan is to get out of there and go to the Midwest hanger. I think someone has to take the lease first, otherwise we would already have moved.

Propsync said:
No chef, not a bit. I was employing an oft-used tactic called sarcasam. You missed it. You see, it's funny because your posts seem to point to:

1. Oh yeah, XJET's gettin's all 25. No less.
2. Midwest is only talking to XJET.

If you (or any of the other carriers, I think at least 5 or 6, that have meetings in Aug. with Midwest) end up with 25, we'd shut down.

I employed that sarcasm also because you just don't get it. I have more than resigned the fact that I won't be flying a 50 seater at Skyway for a while. This whole thing is mainly due to consistantly bad fleet decisions at Midwest. On top of that, if everyone hangs out until the last beech is gone, there will be furloughs. Your pomp exceeds the circumstance here. If you would have said "Sucks for you guys, I wish your pilot group could keep that flying, you are a great group", THEN ended up with our flying, fine. But you seem to act as if you could care less who sits in the front seats here. You didn't see any of us bagging on you when you all would lose 69 airplanes FOR SURE. It sounds now like you won't lose any CO flying. You really shouldn't believe anything that comes out of your CEO's mouth.

Someone talked about the hanger. Yeah, I think the plan is to get out of there and go to the Midwest hanger. I think someone has to take the lease first, otherwise we would already have moved.

XJet won't lose any CO flying eh?? On the contrary, XJET is losing 700 pilot jobs worth of CO flying. XJET will be DESPERATE to place these aircraft. They are coming at their pilots with a contract extension. Chautauqua and Continental are screwing XJET now they will have to try to screw someone else (skyway, eagle, transtates, whoever) to survive. Sucks for you guys, I wish your pilot group could keep that flying, you are a great pilot group.

Latest resources

Back