• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

midwest/frontier going to become 1 airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the status of the SLI. Are talks even going on between the groups at all?

Our MEH weekly email says, they talk but they are......

"Our meetings were cordial, but unfortunately not as productive as we hoped. Although we did make progress in many areas, there are deeply held philosophical differences between the groups and we simply could not find a way around them."

Our MEH weekly email says, they talk but they are......

"Our meetings were cordial, but unfortunately not as productive as we hoped. Although we did make progress in many areas, there are deeply held philosophical differences between the groups and we simply could not find a way around them."

That doesn't sound encouraging. Curious, how many areas need to be discussed in the SLI? Is it more than just integration? Or is some of this related to a common list across all RAH certificates?

We are currently meeting with the mediator in florida. If we can't come to agreement then we meet with the arbitrator next month.

Their entitlement is amazing. I believe the captains at Republic will in for a shock, after integration. The few Republic FO’s I’ve meet seem to be looking for something better. They went to Republic knowing it was nothing more than a stepping stone.

Entitlement to what? You HOPE that the captains at Republic will be in for a shock after the integration, which is unfortunate. In fact, you hope so much that you spread nothing but hate all over these boards.

Doesn't matter how the SLI ends up, I hope to NEVER have to swing your gear in what I assume is a miserable existence of a flight deck.

I don't care if they put all the lists through a paper shredder and randomly draw names to compile a new seniority list - please never come here.

[ - please never come here.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry about it. Somehow I seriously doubt any f9 people want to 'come over' to RAH.

Not to hijack the thread, but I heard from what I would call a reliable source in Indy that there is a major announcement coming with the earnings call. Wouldn't tell me what it is other than to call it "world-changing," whatever that means.

Not baiting for flame, but maybe for some answers. Does anyone know of anything big going down with ShFrontubliquawest?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back