Midwest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Maaan,

Ole One Eye Sammy-D here, with some good word of advice to the mudslingers here on this thread.

This same thing happens everytime 2 guys cant get along or a thread gets outta hand. people start slinging general insults against the others airline, which is then misconstrued as the general belief of their respective pilot groups.

KNOCK THAT S#!T OFF!!!!!!!!! Goood GOD I am so sick of the whole "AIRTRAN IS JUST A BUNCH OF VALUE JET SCABS" Crap, and all of the my airline is better than yours crap.

I am also amazed that a lotta this crap is tossed around by senior guys. Imagine that.............

I saw it at ATA now here it is again here at Midex. Some people are still keeping their options open in their career and dont need this pilot group stereo-typing bull-S#!t.

Deal with the fact that everyone in this industry is a C hair away from getting Butt-slammed, without lube. I dont care who you work for right now.... Whether its SWA, Airtran, or little ol Midex.

I gotta go now. Ole Blue eyes just woke up from his dirt nap and we gotta poker game to play.

Ty Webb said:
Well, judging by the posts made by Chuck Yougurt, not all your compadres feel that way. Hardly a week goes by that he's not on this board saying something nasty about AirTran, or about me (or at least my screen personna).

Here's a little sample:

And here's another one:

Personally, I don't care what happens to Midex, as long as we don't end up on the same seniority list. I do think that if Chuckie Boy is really on your seniority list that you guys ought to hold him down and give him a freaking laxative, because Gramps is apparently "not regular" enough, and it's making him cranky enough to make a spectacle of himself.

God you are so predictable. Quit your crying. Just about everywhere I post you come along and make an adolecent statement. You have a problem with my company because YOU WERE NOT HIRED BY MIDWEST and you can't get over that. You are a freak and quit worrying about me and my company and get a life you fu##ing loser.

Newsflash to Yogurt:

I really don't give two sheets about Midwest. I interviewed there almost 5 years ago, and was hired by AirTran a short time thereafter. Water under the bridge, and it worked out to my advantage.

Just try to remember three things, Chuckie Boy:

"Clear right" . . . . "you're right" . . . . and "I'll take the fat one" because I have a feeling you're going to be swinging someone's gear here shortly . . .

Ty Webb said:
Newsflash to Yogurt:

I really don't give two sheets about Midwest. I interviewed there almost 5 years ago, and was hired by AirTran a short time thereafter. Water under the bridge, and it worked out to my advantage.

Just try to remember three things, Chuckie Boy:

"Clear right" . . . . "you're right" . . . . and "I'll take the fat one" because I have a feeling you're going to be swinging someone's gear here shortly . . .

You have to be the dumbest idiot on this forum. Without a doubt. If you don't care about Midwest, why do you keep posting about us you freaking retard? Heaven help us you are a moronic idiot. Do us a favor and go pull the corn cob out of your A## and get over it.

Hey, Chuckie:

Your grammar and spelling suck, and so do you.

In fact, I hear from some of your flight attendants that you are known to be a genuine limp-wristed, pillow-biting, hamster-hiding nancy-boy.

Heh-heh, I figured as much. Don't worry . . . . when you're my FO, I won't humiliate you in public for being an old queen.

Ty Webb said:
Hey, Chuckie:

Your grammar and spelling suck, and so do you.

In fact, I hear from some of your flight attendants that you are known to be a genuine limp-wristed, pillow-biting, hamster-hiding nancy-boy.

Heh-heh, I figured as much. Don't worry . . . . when you're my FO, I won't humiliate you in public for being an old queen.

Limp wristed? Have you looked at your avator? Do you actually think things out before you post or do you just blow it out your butt?

Last edited:
Chuck Yogourt said:
You have to be the dumbest idiot on this forum. Without a doubt. If you don't care about Midwest, why do you keep posting about us you freaking retard? Heaven help us you are a moronic idiot. Do us a favor and go pull the corn cob out of your A## and get over it.

Naw, Duuude, Ty guy aint da dummest Dude on dat ole flightinfo. Cmon now Silly Rabbit, I gots to be da dummest idiot.

Most like bitter dude award be goin to maybe you, Yogurt dude.

I gots to know how you be knowin Ty Guy gots a corn cob in da back door? Maybe you gots to spend less time wit your head lookin at Ty Guys backside, Duuude, dats kinda freakie wierd bad kharma. Tell ole Siggy Froyed about dat stuff too, abouts your Edipus Webb Complex---Silly Rabbit, you gots to get some help, dude.

bestpilot said:
Naw, Duuude, Ty guy aint da dummest Dude on dat ole flightinfo. Cmon now Silly Rabbit, I gots to be da dummest idiot.

Most like bitter dude award be goin to maybe you, Yogurt dude.

I gots to know how you be knowin Ty Guy gots a corn cob in da back door? Maybe you gots to spend less time wit your head lookin at Ty Guys backside, Duuude, dats kinda freakie wierd bad kharma. Tell ole Siggy Froyed about dat stuff too, abouts your Edipus Webb Complex---Silly Rabbit, you gots to get some help, dude.

I have noticed that this clown posts whenever Ty boy needs help.
The conclusion is Ty and this Clown are the same. Give it a rest Ty boy and go fly your greyhound.

Latest resources

Back