Midwest Airlines Quality of Life

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Enterprise

I have an interview with Midwest (MidEx) next month and I was looking for some information about their QOL. I have done a few searchs and I have not found much information on what their schedules are like. Any information would be helpful.

If you live in Cheeseland it's great, especially on the 80. I've been a commuter for several years and will soon escape reserve. My junior Dec line has 16 days off, 88 credit hrs. My QOL will be improving a lot. The reserve lines are set up so you can commute in the first day (11 a.m. start), and commute home your last day (2 p.m. end). All in all, it's a pretty good gig if we can just manage to stay in business.

crashpad said:
I'm wetting myself right now!

We're ALL happy that you left AWAC for your "dream" job at Frontier. :rolleyes:

Just be careful ridiculing another airline, Ace. The fates of UAL, USAir, NWA, and DAL today could quite possibly be yours tomorrow.

You worry about Frontier and those of us in the Midwest family will worry about our airline.

HMM

I didn't think they were hiring still. I just checked the website and it doesn't list pilot for open positions. Anyone know something different?

Stay away! This place is going down hill and nowhere! Better off staying at whatever regional you are at until you get picked up by somebody worthy.

Plus, you could get stuck flying with Chuck Yogurt for a month . . . talk about the seventh circle of hell . . . . .

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
Plus, you could get stuck flying with Chuck Yogurt for a month . . . talk about the seventh circle of hell . . . . .

Or you could be stuck flying with scabs at this airline in Atlanta. But that's a differnt story.

Sorry to hear about your scabs, Chuck, but I think the correct medical terminology is "chancre" and I think you need to have that discussion with your wife, not on this board.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back