• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Airlines Quality of Life

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, I didn't know Chuck was such a flamer.

Hey Yogurt, by the way, you left your a$$ plug in seat 19B again!!!

Just wanted to clarify a point, the pilot group here at Midex are very professional, respectful, fun and real nice group of pilots, we are all going through hard time and wish every airline and pilot out there to make it. I was furloughed twice and know its not a good experience and don’t wish anyone to go through that. You guys are always welcome to ride our jumpseats.

Chuck Yogourt said:
For all you Delta and Airtran people: This thread is not about you. It is about pilots who are interested in Midwest. With that said, READ THIS:
Delta People: I couldn't care less about your "situation". BLA BLA BLA. Go on strike, take a pay cut, who the hell cares. I don't. Go out of business. I DON'T CARE. I don't care about you, I don't care about your company, I don't care what happens to your family. I don't ride on you, I don't buy your product. Your company sucks. That is why it is "CHAPTER 11." Go whine somewhere else because again, I DO NOT CARE. I will be happy to compare Midwest stock price to Deltas any day. As for you Airtran people, go away. Everyone hates you. Me included.

If you don't care, then why is it you take so much time to go out of your way to put it down?? Because you are a 5th grader on your dad's computer. I bet you get your lunch money taken from you every day and all the kids in the school playground pick on you! (((((((((((((((((((((((

Last edited by a moderator:
737 Pylt said:
If you don't care, then why is it you take so much time to go out of your way to put it down?? Because you are a 5th grader on your dad's computer. I bet you get your lunch money taken from you every day and all the kids in the school playground pick on you! (((((((((((((

have no idea who he is, and really don't have time or care to be involved in such childish play, sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
737 Pylt said:
If you don't care, then why is it you take so much time to go out of your way to put it down?? Because you are a 5th grader on your dad's computer. I bet you get your lunch money taken from you every day and all the kids in the school playground pick on you! Hey Fly Wolf, can you PM me with the identity of Chuck Yogurt? He better pray I don't find out who he is!

Got anymore Delta pilot quotes? These are getting good.

Mid Ex... Good group of guys.

Got a chance to chat with some on an overnite in MCI a few months back. Eatin peanuts and shooting the breeze. Nice fellas. They were a little quiet at first, but lightened up. Some were ex ATA, and furloughed, recalled, and now back looking for greener pastures. One guy appeared eager to throw stones at us... It was pretty unprofessional and not well taken by his peers. Imagine that..

The Ol Cappy's were obviously there to stay. The FO's seemed to be looking for something better? long, upgrade, and tough schedules.... That is from their mouth ... not mine. Tight pilot group. I suppose the small size helps.

Are clean aircraft, and chocolate chip cookies worth the pain ?... I guess no pain, no gain.

Chuck is not reflective of the pilots I have met at MidEx.

Lord knows we have some nut jobs at AirTran too.

mnboyev said:
Mid Ex... Good group of guys.

Got a chance to chat with some on an overnite in MCI a few months back. Eatin peanuts and shooting the breeze. Nice fellas. They were a little quiet at first, but lightened up. Some were ex ATA, and furloughed, recalled, and now back looking for greener pastures. One guy appeared eager to throw stones at us... It was pretty unprofessional and not well taken by his peers. Imagine that..

The Ol Cappy's were obviously there to stay. The FO's seemed to be looking for something better? long, upgrade, and tough schedules.... That is from their mouth ... not mine. Tight pilot group. I suppose the small size helps.

Are clean aircraft, and chocolate chip cookies worth the pain ?... I guess no pain, no gain.

Chuck is not reflective of the pilots I have met at MidEx.

Lord knows we have some nut jobs at AirTran too.

The guy throwing stones probably use to work for Air Tran. We have a few of those from here also who are glad to be away from your company. As for the tough schedules, not true. Our contract guarantees days off with reserve start and end times so you can catch your flight home. As with any pilot group there will be some mad dogs in the bunch. Personally, I have flown with just about every pilot here and really do not have a problem with any of them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back