Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Crossky

A Gentleman and a bother
I've heard from multiple sources lately that Midwest will have a Kansas City pilot domicile in the near future. This is from new hire poolies and interviewees and what not. What is the truth on line, is this ear candy or will it actually happen? Thanks.

I think they had one if I am not mistaken. Seems like they pulled back from KC. Ithink KC would be a great hub for someone but it never seems to pan out. (Braniff, Vanguard)

coogebeachhotel said:
I think they had one if I am not mistaken. Seems like they pulled back from KC. Ithink KC would be a great hub for someone but it never seems to pan out. (Braniff, Vanguard)

It was an Omaha base, and it closed after 9-11.

Clyde Frog said:
What does it matter?

C'mon you can find a better thread to flamebait at poser!

If you must know, my clinic I'm founding for treating SJS will open this fall in KC and I'd like to be based there to cut my commute down.

Someone elluded to the "Kansas City Curse." TWA, Braniff, Vangaurd etc. all had bases there. They're all gone.

Gup

Crossky said:
I've heard from multiple sources lately that Midwest will have a Kansas City pilot domicile in the near future. This is from new hire poolies and interviewees and what not. What is the truth on line, is this ear candy or will it actually happen? Thanks.

I think it will eventually happen, when? I have no idea.

We have not pulled out of MCI at all, actually we have increased the flying quite a bit.

737 Pylt said:
SKYWAY F/O!
Is that suppose to be an insult?
I'm willing to bet that 737PYLT is on your car plates.

Latest resources

Back