Midwest Airlines KC Base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Windsor said:
more cushin for the pushin... thats the kind of wife where you roll over twice and your still on the beeotch

For those of us who actually do have overweight wives, that's enough child play boys.

The best part about having old chuck/lawman/Einstein/CHICKEN SH*T on your ingore list is that you know she's saying something absolutely stupid, but you just can IGNORE IT!

737 Pylt said:
The best part about having old chuck/lawman/Einstein/CHICKEN SH*T on your ingore list is that you know she's saying something absolutely stupid, but you just can IGNORE IT!

For someone who is on your ignore list, you sure do follow me around on this message board. If you are looking for a fight, go talk to your mailman. He said your 300 l.b. wife hurt his back.

Einstein said:
For someone who is on your ignore list, you sure do follow me around on this message board. If you are looking for a fight, go talk to your mailman. He said your 300 l.b. wife hurt his back.

Even if he was looking for a fight, what are you going to do about it computer tough guy??
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CHICKEN LITTLE! all you know how to do is call names from behind your daddy's keyboard. Hey flight attendant, I'll let you know when I need a cup of coffee! Until then STFU little man who can't do anything because he's too scared! I still can't believe your mom weighs 300 lbs.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back