Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
another sign of the coming 2007 hiring boom

Ty Webb said:
Geez, no offense to any of the midex pilots, but I would have to think long and hard about leaving a current job to go there, the way things look.

No offense to any Air Tran pilots but I would have to think long and hard about leaving a current job to go there, the way things look.

Suit yourself, Chief.

I'm very happy here, and I sure wouldn't leave the left seat here to go anywhere else.

So, let's hear all about the lucky airline that hired you . . . .

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
Suit yourself, Chief.

I'm very happy here, and I sure wouldn't leave the left seat here to go anywhere else.

So, let's here all about the lucky airline that hired you . . . .

Let me guess, Midwest turned you down. Your with a good outfit now so why not let it go.

OK, Chuck, I'll be fair, here. I did interview at Midex, around 2/01. They did turn me down . . . in fact, they turned all seven of us down.

The good news is that I had caught an AirTran flight to ATL to catch the Midex flight to MKE for the interview . . . . which, in a roundabout way, resulted in my getting an interview at AirTran a few months later. I have no ill will towards Midex . . . . I am very happy at how that whole thing worked out.

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
C'mon, Chuck, answer the question:

Gotta love these nut-less clowns that show up here talking trash about everyone else's airline, but aren't willing to hold their own airline up to the same scrutiny.

Oh, wait, I figured it out:

OK, Chuck, I'll be fair, here. I did interview at Midex, around 2/01. They did turn me down . . . in fact, they turned all seven of us down.

The good news is that I had caught an AirTran flight to ATL to catch the Midex flight to MKE for the interview . . . . which, in a roundabout way, resulted in my getting an interview at AirTran a few months later. I have no ill will towards Midex . . . . I am very happy at how that whole thing worked out.

P.S. Has anyone ever told you you are a jerk other than the thread about you recently? If no one has, let me be the first. Glad I don't fly in your cockpit. You sound like a real joy. By the way, I love flying for Midwest. Will be there the rest of my career. Again, what's your problem or are you only 16 and pretending to be an Airline pilot by the way you post?

Last edited:
Oh, Chuckles, you hurt my feelings so. . . . .

By the way, I love flying for Midwest. Will be there the rest of my career.

What's that make you, 59 and a half? Sheesh, no wonder you sound so cranky. Maybe it's time to change your depends, Grandpa.

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
Oh, a certain 11 year Captain at a certain airline that hails from a certain city whose name is synonymous with two of the worst beers ever produced.

For one thing, I commute to MKE from the South. Lots of good people there in Cheesehead land. What would you like to know about my airline? On second thought, I am through with you. Get off your mammas computer little one. Consider yourself ignored.

Another cranky Florida transplant . . . . makes me glad I left the "sunshine" state when I did. . . . it was turning into "Jersey with a sunburn" ten years ago.

You'll be in good company there . . . . another crotchety retired pilot with a load in his depends and some orthopedic sneakers with the velcro laces.

Don't forget to put on your "re-entry" style cataract shades when you go outside, buddy.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back