• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest 50%??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My question is, If they furlough all the FO's. who is going to correct all the screw ups of them older dudes, and who is going to continuously save the day when they drop the whole flight plan and arrival from the fms, who is going to yell at them "don't touch the freaking FMS" lol :)

Perhaps this is a ploy so they can blame any shutdown on the pilot refusal to "cooperate" with the company. Kinda like NWA and their mechanics they want to furlough 50 percent and pay decreases of over 40 percent. Everyone knew no one would accept that it was a lose lose for the union.

BINGO
ding ding ding ding....we have a winner!

I wish you guys the best, and wish TH ends up in a cell with Bubba.........

This is beyond disgusting! Is Timmy in the offices when you guys do recurrent? I say some of your larger crewmembers go have a little pow-wow with him, and open a can of whoop ass on him!!

Sounds like it's time all crews to have a one day vision problem sickcall (can't see themselves flying for management like that....send a clear message

My question is, If they furlough all the FO's. who is going to correct all the screw ups of them older dudes, and who is going to continuously save the day when they drop the whole flight plan and arrival from the fms, who is going to yell at them "don't touch the freaking FMS" lol :)

they will be missing their scratchpad from the md80........

"What no scratchpad? WTF!"

....."What no scratchpad? WTF!"

It's a nutty box. There's a thousand pages for everything and most are not marked on the keys. You have to line select everything from the 1-6 L/R keys on the sides and do vertical and lateral revisions to get to the pages and get anything done.

Everyone hates that box...

It's a nutty box. There's a thousand pages for everything and most are not marked on the keys. You have to line select everything from the 1-6 L/R keys on the sides and do vertical and lateral revisions to get to the pages and get anything done.

Everyone hates that box...

i do know about the box. it ain't too bad, just no margin for error other than the secondary flt plan. at least the senior folks are slow thinkers so the calc time that it takes the honeywell to update (a long time) fits that lifestyle. don't forget the depends that now replaces the lifejackets under the left seat.

imo the collins ones are much better, although the crj ones had an annoying habit of ddoouubblliinngg up letter with the buttons getting stuck.

Last edited:
who was it senator Kohl that wanted to save MIdex from Airtran now is when Kohl should step up to the plate and help you guys. This is much worse then Airtran buying you this may be the start of or half way thru the dismantling of you guys. Like I said earlier I have always loved flying on you guys up to MKE.

Good luck to you all.

"INCONCEIVABLE!"

Can't believe the balls on management these days. I'm kind of hoping the whole thing implodes, the government steps in, and EVERY member of senior management at EVERY airline is permanently banned from any aviation involvement EVER again.

Would be better than 50% paycuts and flying a narrowbody mainline jet for the same thing it pays for a 50-seat RJ.

You mean like when Eagle wanted to do the 80for80for80?

Latest resources

Back