Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

regionaltard

seat lock
I'd be curious to know how the various operators stacked up back then.

thanks to ALPA they were paid the same as us. thanks be with ALPA and that we arent forced to fly mail in fog anymore.

Last edited:
Sweet merciful Jesus, you've clearly aptly named yourself.

Yeah my bad for asking for, you know, actual information instead of doing my part to keep the discussion here on the fart-joke level.

Yeah my bad for asking for, you know, actual information instead of doing my part to keep the discussion here on the fart-joke level.

Your bad indeed, you gibbering gimp. That list of aircraft is what mainline entities were operating in that time frame, on routes now served by what you call RJs. They WERE the RJs, and they were paying at a mainline payscale. The fact that this point was entirely missed by you makes fart jokes look like War and Peace.

Go find out who the first operators of the modified Challenger jet and the jet powered Brasilia, look in the mirror, and apologize to that guy for being that dumb.

Well, for an A/C the size of a CRJ900/EMB175, at least one airline was paying $180hr max CA. Don't forget drip and duty rigs, good per diem, and defined benifit pensions.

So, in other words, about tripple what a pilot flying that size A/C makes today.

Latest resources

Back