• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Micro Manager Sir Captains.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I see you are really at it doing that important stuff.

Actually, yes. Every day. Arguably, the "fate of the universe" part is a bit of an exaggeration, but important stuff all the same.

If you understood exactly what you said in your original post, you would understand the irony of the one quoted above.

Last edited:
The thread that should have never been - replete with Freud's forbidden cockpit manlove. And with 1200 views so far, will not soon be forgotten. Great job, Huncowboy!

Actually, yes. Every day. Arguably, the "fate of the universe" part is a bit of an exaggeration, but important stuff all the same.

If you understood exactly what you said in your original post, you would understand the irony of the one quoted above.

The fate of the universe was decided the moment it happened. Actually even before. But that is just my view.

Instead of going philosophical, how about micro management? Nothing to say about that I guess. Join the crowd.

Why yes you are.

And you are expecting the Nobel Price for working at MSEA. Right? Dude you are getting gangbaged every day probably 19-20 days a month. Get out of there while you even have a chance. Until then, shut it.

Latest resources

Back