Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mwwest2004

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone could give me any insight on some good charter companies in the Miami area. I have read some things on here about some Florida operators being less than safe. I have a group of eight people flying commercially to MYNN, with a 45 minute connection at MIA. I was just trying to figure out a backup plan in case we run into delays or cancellations. I know it seems like I am being overly cautious, but last year at this time our first leg got canceled, and AA told us they could not get us all there for more than 5 days (this was 4 hours before the flight), and it cost us a lot of money and headaches to resolve the problem.

Thanks for your help.

MW

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone could give me any insight on some good charter companies in the Miami area. I have read some things on here about some Florida operators being less than safe. I have a group of eight people flying commercially to MYNN, with a 45 minute connection at MIA. I was just trying to figure out a backup plan in case we run into delays or cancellations. I know it seems like I am being overly cautious, but last year at this time our first leg got canceled, and AA told us they could not get us all there for more than 5 days (this was 4 hours before the flight), and it cost us a lot of money and headaches to resolve the problem.

Thanks for your help.

MW

Yeah, there are some sketchy operators down there, no doubt. I've got a good recommendation for you though:

I recently used to work for a charter company called Executive Airlink that operates out of south FL. Good company all around... Safe atmosphere, good pilots, good management, and nice equipment (Lears, King Airs, and a Chieftain). I have nothing to gain by recommending them, I just think they are a very good outfit, would happily work for them again, and feel good about recommending them to anybody. Here's the contact info:

www.executiveairlink.com
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]561-753-4984

[/FONT]Tell them Sam sent you. Good luck!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Latest resources

Back