Miami Air ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Depends.

If I heard you tell someone on a crew bus that my airline was crewed by "a bunch of scabs", I would probably first call you out on it. Depending upon your response, we would see where it goes.

The last time that happened, (about two years ago) it was a SWA crew. After they found out that the Capt they said it to was a former EAL MEC rep, and after he cleared the air, they were very apologetic . . . pretty red in the face, as they shook his hand, calling him "sir".

Next?

Last edited:
We waited for a Miami Air 727 to land on 36R at TPA the other day so we could takeoff. 36R has that "You take the resposibility" for landing always on ATIS, so we were shocked to see a jet landing on it. Then we found out it was indeed Kerry.

Dizel,

Just adding JB to the list so as not to show any favoritism. They have their share of scabs just like the other 2 mentioned carriers. Although you can't really put Miami Air in the same category as AT & JB because Miami Air is basically a charter airline.

The light at the end of the tunnel is that with each passing day, more and more of the relatively few scabs left at whatever airline, are dropping off the face of the earth due to retirement or death, with the latter being preferred for their sorry carcases.

jetblue, as far as I know, has 0.4 percent of the pilot group. Three, if I am correct, out of 800 or so!

So, Purevida, it seems you have left a few out if you wish not to show favoritism, the list is long and illustrious, so now you need to put them all up. The FQ's at UAL, the CAL ones etc, etc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back