• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Voluntary Time Off W/O Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey I don't know where you were in class but anywhere from 265 to 268. You could hold Capt in the Saab or CRJ 200 in MSP or the Saab or CRJ 900 in any other base.
SEE YA

I checked my schedule on crewweb today (I've been kinda bored.) and it's showing a trip on the 19th of Feb. I haven't been officially notified, but it's there. That will put my little vacation at almost 6 weeks. And... here's the kicker... it's out of base.
The moral of the story- watch your schedules, boys and girls, and make your last week off worth it!

I checked my schedule on crewweb today (I've been kinda bored.) and it's showing a trip on the 19th of Feb. I haven't been officially notified, but it's there. That will put my little vacation at almost 6 weeks. And... here's the kicker... it's out of base.
The moral of the story- watch your schedules, boys and girls, and make your last week off worth it!

Have fun.... I know I am going to make the most of my month between ground and sim. I'm hearing the 900 OE is down to 2 weeks or less so I don't plan on much of a break after the type ride. (Probably a good thing, I could use the pay raise sooner than later anyway) See you in the D... the northern, not quite as big D that is.

Ioe...

I finished training December 27th and just did my first day trip of IOE yesterday (the 8th) so I was off for 6 weeks...

I am out of MEM also, DH out there on the 20th, fly 21-22, DH back on the 23rd to DTW

Sweet...Yeah, I'm DH on the 19th. Flying the 20th-22nd and heading back the same day. Not to shabby. I still haven't heard as to what hotel they're putting us up at.

Latest resources

Back