Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Street Saab Captain program done?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You clearly dont understand the meaning of "new hire" in the context of Mesaba Airlines. It takes several years to lose that title.

I love the arrogance of some folks.

You clearly dont understand the meaning of "new hire" in the context of Mesaba Airlines. It takes several years to lose that title.

LOL, I've been continually amazed at the number of people around here that have been around so long-it's a real testament to the job.

And yeah, thanks Limey, that's what I meant about the new hires...they aren't new hire captains.

I forgot to add..

//end sarcasm

Sorry I offended you guys.

ps, thanks Boiler

Street Capts.

I just read a Mesaba memo saying that they are releasing seatlocks to fill a coming vacancy.

The memo also said that seatlock release will start from the top down and when the vacancy is filled, anybody who wasn't awarded a CRJ of either size, the seatlock will continue.

I just read a Mesaba memo saying that they are releasing seatlocks to fill a coming vacancy.

The memo also said that seatlock release will start from the top down and when the vacancy is filled, anybody who wasn't awarded a CRJ of either size, the seatlock will continue.

Seatlocks will be released as needed to fill the vacancy. The vacancy is for the 200 in MSP.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back