Mesaba street captains

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
darn this is funny.........happy holidays....thanks for the entertainment

After reading this I really, really don't want to come back to work...gotta see if I can manage another month off....

I must say the Eagle pilot you speak of is a good pilot. We went through training together on the Airbus about 4 years ago.

After reading this I really, really don't want to come back to work...gotta see if I can manage another month off....

Trust me, after a couple more months off you will get tired of Saab guarantee checks and will bugging scheduling for IOE.

No you didnt start before me, so dont lie about who or what you are at avantair CM.

First off, Maniac WAS hired before you, and his initials are not CM. Actually, CM was there longer than you, but I digress. Get your initials straight before you start throwing them around. I guess the "Mesa" of the frac's was too good for you so you decided to go fly lears. That is where you went right BV? What happened, the lear operator find out you couldn't fly worth a turd so you slinked off to Mesaba? I really feel for the rest of the pilots that may have to fly with you at mesaba. Where are you going next? The original Mesa?

Rant off

Too bad you cant see the name and seat of these clowns. Ones probally a ticket agent in Muscle Shoals Alabama (xjhawk) and the other probally works for Aramark in MEM changing the lav's(flybet).

Too bad you cant see the name and seat of these clowns. Ones probally a ticket agent in Muscle Shoals Alabama (xjhawk) and the other probally works for Aramark in MEM changing the lav's(flybet).

MUUUUUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
I dont care who you are...Now that's funny right there!! :beer:
I tip my hat to you sir. LOL! :laugh:

same here, and its not muscle shoals, its paduca! I only wish i was in the shoals.....gods cotton country.........like i said, this place is nothing but entertaining. see you in the crewroom in msp....i mean paduca

same here, and its not muscle shoals, its paduca! I only wish i was in the shoals.....gods cotton country.........like i said, this place is nothing but entertaining. see you in the crewroom in msp....i mean paduca

LOL!!!! Be right back, gotta go scoop out a big Mr. Hankey!

Just curious...
If Mesaba pilots hadn't signed off on seat lock language in their contract, would there still be a need for street captains?

Latest resources

Back